Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Dean Vendetta 4 Fretless - Now down to £300 *SOLD*

Pentode

Ok……. I'd like to shift this to help [s]finance[/s] pay for a certain something.

It started off as a fretted Dean Vendetta but as it has a fairly 'mid forward' sound and I fancied it as a fretless I called on Andy Viccars ([url="http://www.andyviccarscustom.co.uk"]www.andyviccarscustom.co.uk[/url]) to work his magic.

Andy replaced the finger board with a lovely slab of ebony and, as has been done to a couple of my other fretlessessessess, installed Bartolini pickups and preamp.

This is the result -

Weighs in at 3.75kg (8.25lbs).

The neck's 37.6mm wide at the nut.

The Bart' electronics give a great variety of tones and a fairly hot output. The controls are -

- Volume (with Active/Passive push-pull)
- Blend
- Mid (push pull freq selector)
- Treble/Bass Stack.

Only downer is that the board is very slightly marked from using roundwounds.

Was £475 now [s]£350[/s] £300 including a [u]tatty[/u] hard case delivered to an address of your choice within the mainland UK.

Thanks to Rob for the photos - [url="http://r-harvey.co.uk/#_"]Website[/url]

Cheers

Grahame

Edited by Pentode

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good point!

Here's a photo of the marks on the board at around A on the E string -

You can see the marking opposite my thumbnail. The dark marks a bit further up the neck would appear to be grease from my fingers whilst trying to find the scratches - yurrgh sorry! :)

Hope this is ok. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That is stunning. Have the side dot markers been move to the fret marker position when the ebony board was added?

I've told myself that I'm not having another fretless but I've been listening to quite a bit of vintage Pino lately so one could be on the cards but I need to sell my Thunderbird first

• 3 weeks later...