Why become a member? ×

Imaginary Jam Session: Which Drummers Would You Like To Play With?

funkypenguin

Well, I was thinking about this one and all the big names I could put down, but the first person I thought of that I'd like to work with is Craig Blundell. An awesome UK session drummer / Roland endorsee who plays with the awesome band Frost*!
I met him via a Roland clinic as ma friend & fellow band mate Thomas is also a Roland endorser. Anyway, whilst I'm at it - This is the kinda drummer I like to work with - This is a good mate of mine Carl Cole that I've been working with. I got much to thank him for, so here's a plug of a band he is in, FRAMES:FIRE

The point of the post isn't cheap advertsing though - just to add insult to injury as an awesome player - he plays keyboards and drums at the same time!

This is completely live an no overdubs!

[quote name='dood' post='1107157' date='Jan 29 2011, 01:11 PM']Well, I was thinking about this one and all the big names I could put down, but the first person I thought of that I'd like to work with is Craig Blundell. An awesome UK session drummer / Roland endorsee who plays with the awesome band Frost*!
I met him via a Roland clinic as ma friend & fellow band mate Thomas is also a Roland endorser.[/quote]

Hey Dood..... I play with Craig Quite a bit.... He is totally awesome and a very nice guy too but keeps you on your toes to say the least. I've met your man Thomas several times, he's a real nice guy also and might I add... a touch of the Mad Genius about him.

Edited by crez5150