Why become a member? ×

Cardiff Bass Day! UPDATE

cocco

I can come as long as it's not in March.

I haven't bought any new gear so it would be the same stuff as last year - Eminence EUB, Musicman Sterling, LMII & 2xBFM Omni10.5s.

I suppose I could bring my old Bass Collection Fretless & the Fender acoustic if people are interested inn such things?

Dave

[quote name='cocco' post='1093710' date='Jan 18 2011, 12:25 PM']In the mean time I'd like to start a petition for rich to bring his Wal :)[/quote]

[quote name='wotnwhy' post='1093778' date='Jan 18 2011, 01:20 PM']+1

Never seen a Wal in the flesh, so would be a rather spiffing treat! :)[/quote]

Noooooo, I've avoided being near these for about 18 years for a reason!

I can bring,

Gallien Krueger Fusion 550 Head
GK Glx 410 and BLX210 cabs

Ric 4003
Ric Chris Squire LTD edition
Toby Pro 4
Mazetti 8 string
The twin neck in my avatar?

May persuade a friend to let me bring one of his Wal's

Also as it's low frequency I might bring my Moog Taurus 3 foot pedals if no one objects.

[quote name='cocco' post='1094574' date='Jan 18 2011, 10:35 PM']All more than welcome in my eyes, bonus points for wearing the spandex silvers too![/quote]

The silver spandex has been put away for good at the request of my family. Was fun while it lasted though.

That's a shame! Sounds good though :) bring the lot! I've always been intrigued by toby's and ricks are cool too.

I'm at music box today so I'll see how they are off for rooms on Sunday 1st of may. Would it be easier for anyone if it was the day before? Sat 30th April? I really want to be as accommodating as I can.

According to the good folk at music box either day is free at the moment so it's entirely down to us to decide, going on the price, admission will be £10 a head with all profit being donated half to bass chat and half to a charity if thats cool with everyone?

[quote name='mart' post='1095542' date='Jan 19 2011, 07:40 PM']Sounds like a bargain. I'm easy with either Saturday or Sunday.

@dan2112: Are you related to Chris2112?[/quote]

No I am not! Also if anyone is interested, I could bring my Rick copy to the bass day...be interesting to have a shoot out between a copy and the real deal!

Dan

[quote name='dan2112' post='1095626' date='Jan 19 2011, 08:33 PM']No I am not![/quote]
Sorry, just my idea of a silly joke :)

[quote name='dan2112' post='1095626' date='Jan 19 2011, 08:33 PM']Also if anyone is interested, I could bring my Rick copy to the bass day...be interesting to have a shoot out between a copy and the real deal!

Dan[/quote]

Now that sounds like a really cool idea!

And if we can get Pino to bring his old Fender along, we can have a shoot-out between that and my Squier! :)