Why become a member? ×

* SOLD * ESP 400 Jazz in Candy Apple Red * SOLD *

Lysdexia

I've not had this a handful of days, but a design element means I play it like a beginner. So you know guys - there are NO dot markers to the side of the neck and I hadn't even realised how subtly important that has become to my hand placement and subsequent playing accuracy. I can either Heath Robinson a temp solution (and ruin my visual enjoyment) or let someone else not bothered by this have it instead.

The bass owes me £320 and did not have a case until today when I got a hard soft case.

So,

I can ship in either

1. A hard/soft case for £25
2. Buy a new case for £40 from gear4music.com
3. Travel a bit for petrol money to aid collection
4. You can arrange your own courier.

Shipping costs - I can't say how much until I know where it's going.

As ever - more pics to follow. Edited by Lysdexia

[quote name='Linus27' post='1036756' date='Nov 25 2010, 06:56 PM']If I buy this bass do I get a go on .... actually I'm going to stop right there :) :lol:[/quote]

Wise!

I can tell you this model may well become very well known to us all shortly. She is a karate black belt, 2nd Dan and in training to represent Scotland. She was gutted when Karate was not chosen as a sport for the forthcoming Olympics in London. :)

More simply - not to be pissed around!

[quote name='TomTom' post='1036144' date='Nov 25 2010, 11:54 AM']I could have traded a bass for this less than a week ago, and now you put it up for sale?

Would you be interested in any trades? I cant justify spending any more money on instruments, but i REALLY wanted this bass.[/quote]

Hi Tom - I know the (gut) feeling. I'm prone to trusting that feeling.

When I seen the bass I REALLY wanted it, too. Then Mr Merello was kind enough to let me play it and I wanted even reallier.

Brought it home and struggled without the markings on the side of the neck and my gut feeling was someone else will love it more than me.