Why become a member? ×

Caps Lock Key *available again*

[quote name='Clarky' post='1141845' date='Feb 25 2011, 09:40 PM']voodoo swamp blues

says it all, really[/quote]
Well, FWIW... I would pay to see that.

Someone buy this damn caps lock key. Once I shift it, I'm buying me a TC head. They're flavour of the month, you know.

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='1141852' date='Feb 25 2011, 09:44 PM']Well, FWIW... I would pay to see that.

Someone buy this damn caps lock key. Once I shift it, I'm buying me a TC head. They're flavour of the month, you know.[/quote]
I can offer this TC head. Any good? I'll be in the dustbin if you want to trade

[attachment=73228:TOP_CAT_...PRESSION.jpg]

I will take your caps lock kind sir. I am the son of the former justice minister of a small African Republic which must remain nameless. My father and family were all killed by a trained rhinoceros in the pay of the cruel dictator of our Republic. With my father's last words he gave me the details of a bank account into which he had deposited ONE MILLION DOLLARS with instructions that I should only share this money with a person of the highest caps lock. I will send you half of the ONE MILLION DOLLARS if you send me the caps lock key to Post Box 5457, Nigeria together with your bank account number, sort code and PIN number. I thank you kind sir for answering my prayers and the last wishes of my dying father.

[quote name='Clarky' post='1146243' date='Mar 1 2011, 07:03 PM']I will take your caps lock kind sir. I am the son of the former justice minister of a small African Republic which must remain nameless. My father and family were all killed by a trained rhinoceros in the pay of the cruel dictator of our Republic. With my father's last words he gave me the details of a bank account into which he had deposited ONE MILLION DOLLARS with instructions that I should only share this money with a person of the highest caps lock. I will send you half of the ONE MILLION DOLLARS if you send me the caps lock key to Post Box 5457, Nigeria together with your bank account number, sort code and PIN number. I thank you kind sir for answering my prayers and the last wishes of my dying father.[/quote]
Good sir, please read my message. ONE MILLION POUNDS awaits. Do not let the Dictator and his rhino emerge with victory.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

[quote name='Clarky' post='1266834' date='Jun 12 2011, 11:55 PM']Trade you a Ken Smith pot but you have to pay the postage from the US of A[/quote]
Hmm... It's tempting. Would you be prepared to leave the 'Are you Ken Smith?' tickbox blank, so I can avoid the $297 surcharge?

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='1266835' date='Jun 12 2011, 11:57 PM']Hmm... It's tempting. Would you be prepared to leave the 'Are you Ken Smith?' tickbox blank, so I can avoid the $297 surcharge?[/quote]
I am afraid not. Oh and in making me type this reply you have taken up some of my valuable time for which you will be receiving my bill shortly