Why become a member? ×

Caps Lock Key *available again*

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SITE FOR CAPS LOCK ENTHUSIASTS, EXPENSIVE CAPS LOCK KEYS, CHEAP CAPS LOCK KEYS, WHATEVER , ALL I CAN SEE IS GUYS LOOKING AT PICS OF VULTURES AND MAKING COMMENTS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, ITS A WASTE OF TIM ADVERTISING ON HERE AS FAR AS I CAN SEE. IS THERE REALLY ANY POINT IN HAVING A FOR SALE SECTION??????

[quote name='Raggy' post='1067526' date='Dec 23 2010, 10:13 AM']It has come to my attention that this could indeed be a fake.

I will not reveal the source but I feel I might have to contact the Mods.[/quote]

THE PERSON I BOUGHT THIS OFF GARRANETEED 100% THAT THIS IS GENUINE!

I've had that mod made, and I found that the LED was way too bright on a dimly lit stage. I recommend that you discuss with whoever is making it for you if they can add a small pots inside so that you can control the brightness.

Also, how are you powering it up? You might find that 9V is enough, but some people like the extra headroom from an 18V feed.

[quote name='ShergoldSnickers' post='1067636' date='Dec 23 2010, 11:34 AM']I'd be interested but I'm just in the process of having a custom one made.

The original design as sketched out:

I was told I could have an LED insert for use in dimly lit places, so it should look more like this when it's done. I might even go for the full wordless design. :)
[/quote]

Hmmmm, I see you have a nice little business going with these caps lock keys [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Apple-Pro-Keyboard-1-x-Single-Key-Caps-Lock-Button-/230396427724?pt=UK_Computing_Apple_Mac_Accessories&hash=item35a4b27dcc#ht_2459wt_922"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Apple-Pro-Keyboard-1...c#ht_2459wt_922[/url] I am going to report you to eBay for selling the same item through different channels and not offering paypal on your BassChat sale. Bet you don't feel so smug now, con man.

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='1070759' date='Dec 28 2010, 09:07 AM']If only someone out there was selling a Brian Bromberg B-QUAD 4, I'd bite their hand off.[/quote]
Just the one? I think you should hold out for at least five of them.

BUMP.

I've just looked underneath the key, and would you believe it appears to have been signed by none other than PETER FRAMPTON.

Therefore, the price has been revised accordingly to £7500 shipped to the UK.

Oh, I also have a breville toaster for sale - yours for £1900, shipped to the UK.