Why become a member? ×

* SOLD * Fender USA Jazz FMT *SOLD*

Lysdexia

Hi guys - I'll trade for a Ric, Sell for offers close to the £1,000 or accept a similar value trade + cash.

A truly wonderful example of the very best that Fender has to offer. No longer available either. The Flame maple top is beautiful to behold.

Cheers. As ever - more to follow.

Edited by Lysdexia

[quote name='P-T-P' post='1002397' date='Oct 27 2010, 01:22 PM']Have you a price please? One like this sold on eBay last week for £680 which I was tempted to bid on.[/quote]

Not at this time - but certainly a lot more than £680. You should have bought it!

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='1002385' date='Oct 27 2010, 01:13 PM']I refuse to even entertain the idea of looking at this bass until it is in the hands of a beautiful woman!! :lol:[/quote]

Heh - no money in my pocket to pay today. So, here it is denuded of stands as it were. :)

[quote name='bassbluestew' post='1002829' date='Oct 27 2010, 06:29 PM']Bollocks I have just convinced myself I'm a 5er type of guy..............but this is my ideal Jazz. Wanted one of these years ago when they came out.
Have a bump for a gorgeous bass.

Can you remind me of the controls please.........
S[/quote]

EQ control - Bass, Mid & Treble - all with notched centre points, boost and cut.
Pup pan control - with notched centre
Vol control - no notched centre.

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='1002385' date='Oct 27 2010, 01:13 PM']I refuse to even entertain the idea of looking at this bass until it is in the hands of a beautiful woman!! :lol:[/quote]

[attachment=62337:Lydia.jpg]

:)

PS....if you squint really hard, that maple board defo looks like rosewood

Edited by Hoppo75

[quote name='blackmn90' post='1003012' date='Oct 27 2010, 09:04 PM']I will trade you £690 :lol:[/quote]

Well.

If you could see some of the fantastic trades I've been offered you will understand why I won't be trading it for 690 of your lovely British pounds :)

Edited by Lysdexia

And now for sale. I've had two generous cash offers so I'm going to stick this up for sale asking for offers around the £1,000 mark. I'm working my way to getting a Ric again.

I'll also listen to trade + cash offers if it's cash coming my way. And if someone want to trade me for a Ric then we'll both be in clover :)

I briefly had one of those FMT jazzes. It was a great bass and I really liked it. However, my pro-bass playing son in London also fancied it and it quickly became his main instrument. It is still his main squeeze.

Andra is a great guy to deal with so have no worries. I only wish I had money but there again my son may then decide that he needs a backup!