Why become a member? ×

What's this Warwick Streamer Worth If I Were Selling/Trading?

merello

[quote name='merello' post='959796' date='Sep 17 2010, 07:03 PM']

Drop - D Hipshot!

As far as I know, original spec except for Drop D Tuner. Not desperate Dan to sell/trade but interested as I am stalking my first love, a Jazz bass!

Original trader's thread used as well for photos - Thanks GafBass...unless you stole them too!![/quote]

I think not much, I'm afraid.
That model, from that year... you're very unfortunate. You'll be glad to get £100 for it.

... but I would give you £150 if you sell it to me today :rolleyes:

(no idea of the price, but looks tasty! :))

Even though the bass has sold previously on here for a very low price (sure Gaf was gutted) I'd say it's worth about what you paid for it! :)

In an ideal world the NT Streamers should be selling for about a price mid way between a Euro and a USA Spector, alternatively about 33% less than new price (+/- 10%) and the BO/LX Streamer should be a bit less than a Euro Spector or about 25% behind the Streamer NT. However we don't live in an ideal world and Warwick prices are massively variable; hence it's a case of throw a price out there and see if anyone bites!

[quote name='jezzaboy' post='960455' date='Sep 18 2010, 03:08 PM']Why are you wanting shot of it Paul? It`s a really nice looking bass. I was looking at a black $$ in Strung out guitars this morning but it was £899 s/hand.

Yaeh, £899 s/hand. Nice though.

Jez[/quote]
Hi Jez!
When's that West of Scotland Bass Bash taking place at MunkontheHill's 'shop'? :)
Basic reason? I just miss a Jazz!
Maybe the lack of opportunity to really play it is a pain too!

[quote name='EvilSmile' post='960741' date='Sep 18 2010, 08:23 PM']Very nice bass, its looks identical to a Streamer stage 1 i use to have. As for price its as warwick hunt says, although i think around £600 would be reasonable to ask.[/quote]

It wouldn't look the same if you flipped it over, seeing as how the Stage 1 is a neck-through whereas the LX is a bolt-on. ;-)

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='960235' date='Sep 18 2010, 10:47 AM']Even though the bass has sold previously on here for a very low price (sure Gaf was gutted) I'd say it's worth about what you paid for it! :)

In an ideal world the NT Streamers should be selling for about a price mid way between a Euro and a USA Spector, alternatively about 33% less than new price (+/- 10%) and the BO/LX Streamer should be a bit less than a Euro Spector or about 25% behind the Streamer NT. However we don't live in an ideal world and Warwick prices are massively variable; hence it's a case of throw a price out there and see if anyone bites![/quote]
What you said, if it wasn't a Warwick, lt would be worth a lot more, but that's just how these things go. It's probably worth hanging on to, to be honest.