Why become a member? ×

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

BoomBass

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='948924' date='Sep 7 2010, 09:32 PM']That bass is called Mary?[/quote]
Marcus' sister :)

On topic, though, that looks a superb piece of equipment and a slapperś delight, BoomBass. ACś are really something special. Good luck with your sale

[quote name='Clarky' post='948926' date='Sep 7 2010, 09:34 PM']On topic, though, that looks a superb piece of equipment and a slapperś delight, BoomBass. ACś are really something special. Good luck with your sale[/quote]

Thanks, mate. And yes, they are indeed something special! :)

[quote name='molan' post='949075' date='Sep 8 2010, 06:58 AM']Seriously nice looking bass you have there Boom :)

You don't often see AC's with this very '70's spec, especially in this colour combination & with blocks, & to find a 5 stringer over here in Europe is even rarer![/quote]

Yeah, I know. And that finish and guard combo is SO right for this particular bass. :-) It sounds just as great as it looks - VERY 'Marcus'!

[quote name='richardd' post='949117' date='Sep 8 2010, 08:01 AM']:) Three AC's for sale makes you wonder[/quote]

Yeah, and 3 Celinders, a bunch of Foderas, Sadowskys (NYC and Metro), Wals, Alembics (here and on TB and ebay), and a hell of a lot of Fender and Music Man basses... :rolleyes:

Edited by BoomBass

[quote name='JTUK' post='954504' date='Sep 13 2010, 10:08 AM']That really works for me. What can I rob..?[/quote]

Please, don't do anything stupid :) (And I won't take kidneys or other transplants as payment for this one :rolleyes:)

An old Fender Jazz might do it - otherwise, cash is king! :-)

• 4 weeks later...