Why become a member? ×

Four E-strings on one bass?

Beedster

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='939207' date='Aug 29 2010, 09:35 AM']Michael Manring represents everything I love about music. Challenging stucture and composition, pushing his instrument to the edge of its' capabilities and beyond, a burning desire to educate his audience, and good hair.[/quote]

Agreed... hair! :rolleyes:

I do totally agree but wouldn't have tagged you as a MM fan oddly enough (no slight in any way shape or form intended :) ). Hopefully catch you later or if not I'll make time next week and call by yours. Oh and apologies for the hijack, I'll keep banter to PMs in future! :lol:

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='939224' date='Aug 29 2010, 09:56 AM']Oh, hang on - I put it up there in irony as part of the Avatar hijack nonsense earlier in the month.

Ahh... that's better!

:rolleyes:[/quote]

Phew, the world is as it should be after all...... :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Interesting, must have been a 60s thing. I can understand it more chordally for guitar though.

It's a funny thing with forums - some people apologise for dragging up old threads & yet occasionally people post new threads on subjects that have been covered before and almost get corrected for not using the search function first. Ya can't win, I tells thee :)

[quote name='BurritoBass' post='1068405' date='Dec 24 2010, 12:14 AM']Interesting, must have been a 60s thing. I can understand it more chordally for guitar though.

It's a funny thing with forums - some people apologise for dragging up old threads & yet occasionally people post new threads on subjects that have been covered before and almost get corrected for not using the search function first. Ya can't win, I tells thee :)[/quote]
Maybe my apology was tongue in cheek or head in sand. :)