Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN

Schnozzalee

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Schnozzalee' post='956306' date='Sep 14 2010, 05:54 PM']Duly noted Thanks for the interest. I just prefer not to split because of trying to separate the price or the other buyer pulls out etc etc. Your Ken Smith is stunning btw, definately FET channel rather than Tube :)[/quote]

Just out of interest, what is the price on the 212? Are there any pics at all?

No worries at all, let me know if you do split however, or if there's something we could work out. I've heard they're awesome heads!!! Really don't need a 2x12, otherwise I'd be in there now.

Aw, thanks for the comments! Definitely, I've just got a new main head to use with her, an ebs td650, lovely hi-fi tone with my accugroove cab! Turn up the bright control, and that Smith sparkle.. Oooh yeah! Had her for probably 6 months, blows me away every time its out of the case. Definitely worth every penny, so very proud, always wanted one!!

Hope the sale goes well anyway, phenomenal looking rig together really! I'd love to go for the whole thing.

Very best wishes,

Matt :)

Edited by overwater#1

[quote name='overwater#1' post='956697' date='Sep 14 2010, 10:51 PM']No worries at all, let me know if you do split however, or if there's something we could work out. I've heard they're awesome heads!!! Really don't need a 2x12, otherwise I'd be in there now.

Aw, thanks for the comments! Definitely, I've just got a new main head to use with her, an ebs td650, lovely hi-fi tone with my accugroove cab! Turn up the bright control, and that Smith sparkle.. Oooh yeah! Had her for probably 6 months, blows me away every time its out of the case. Definitely worth every penny, so very proud, always wanted one!!

Hope the sale goes well anyway, phenomenal looking rig together really! I'd love to go for the whole thing.

Very best wishes,

Matt :)[/quote]

Cheers Matt,

I nearly went for the EBS (Versatile like the Genz!) but I went for the boomy valve option being a Jack Bruce fan, should really be playing an Ampeg or Orange but the weight would kill me! I'll make sure I drop you a PM if I do decide to split :rolleyes:

I've loved the Smith's since I saw Freddy Washington play one on that Bass Masters DVD lol, I could only manage a 4 though with my theory :lol:

Best Regards

Oli

[quote name='tom5string' post='960823' date='Sep 18 2010, 10:48 PM']A frrrreeeee BUMP for a great combination. I'm playing the same stuff and ..... mighty, loud, light and funky stuff. Especially the two channel give a great variety of sounds.[/quote]

And then you press the 'mix channel' button!! Thanks for the free bump! Very kind :)

[quote name='Schnozzalee' post='964812' date='Sep 22 2010, 07:30 PM']Thanks Cetera :) still waiting to see your KISS act come to Cardiff![/quote]

You're welcome :lol:
We'll be at The Globe in Cardiff in early December! Come, say Hi!

[quote name='cetera' post='966102' date='Sep 23 2010, 09:10 PM']You're welcome :)
We'll be at The Globe in Cardiff in early December! Come, say Hi![/quote]

...I live across the road from the Globe!! Not so many people would see me if I joined in the facepaint fun :ph34r: . I reckon if anyone were to dare play my guitar in the avatar live it would probably be Mr Frehley :lol: