Why become a member? ×

Shroeder 1212L SOLD

JMT3781

I'd love to... but that means i'd have to get cover for work, and find somewhere to stay in london.. which after a week in norway (most expensive country on the planet) is completely out of the question funds wise lol!

[quote name='Wil' post='867159' date='Jun 14 2010, 04:39 PM']Fantabulous cabs. If only I had a stereo poweramp or a 2ohm capable head I'd be all over this like an itchy rash.[/quote]

A rack Sansamp and a power amp aren't hard to come by. In fact I have spares right here.

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='867169' date='Jun 14 2010, 04:45 PM']A rack Sansamp and a power amp aren't hard to come by. In fact I have spares right here.[/quote]

Believe me, my GAS list has a paradriver DI and a lightweight class D poweramp at the top of it. It's just the lack of money or justification I'm missing :)

[quote name='JMT3781' post='865774' date='Jun 13 2010, 10:49 AM']Hi Everybody

Up for sale we have an innovative and highly portable cab

Shroeder 1212l, 19kg, 800watts, 4ohm

If you looking at this im pretty sure you know what it can do, Condition is reasonably good, Just a few breaks in the rhino finish, so in some lights you can see the pink undercoating, and in others not at all

Reason for sale? I like it, but am just not using it like i thought i would.. being a young strapping lad, a markbass 4x10 is just as portable.

Including collection costs i paid about 300 quid for this cab, so im looking for that back if possible? i think the retail is about 600 quid from sfx sound.

I can ship at your cost (probs 15-20 quid) you can collect from me (walsall west mids) or meet halfway depending on where you are.

Im going to be in norway as of tomorrow, but will be able to get back to you as i will be online. I'm also going to be in london on 26th of june, so dont mind slinging in the back of the car for a meet up at one of the northern tube stations (hillingdon/uxbridge etc..)

Trades - not really looking... but as always i can be tempted with interesting things :)

Ps.. Ashdown head isnt strictly for sale, but can be for the right offer lol[/quote]

Young strapping lad?? LOL mark bass are very light.. Which I why I use them...

The 212 is a good cab. I saw a guy in pub play it.. all I heard was bass lol.. a little bit of vocs and a touch of drums, no guitars.. just an earthquake!!! :-). If I hadn't just bought my orange.. I'd have that in flash

The first gig i did with my 1210R was a smallish pub. I could see the beer glasses moving around on the front table.

If anyone wants to here a 1212L in action with a MB head click on the Wellah link in my sig. This was recorded without any PA support.

Edited by dave_bass5

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='871887' date='Jun 19 2010, 04:46 PM']The 'other' 12" is on an angled baffle off to the side of the driver that you 'can' see! :)[/quote]

Well that's what i was going to say but (and i guess im wrong) the way it was worded made it sound like he knew what a Schroeder 1212 was, as in he didnt put the more generic 2x12 term.

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='871887' date='Jun 19 2010, 04:46 PM']The 'other' 12" is on an angled baffle off to the side of the driver that you 'can' see! :)[/quote]

Well that's what i was going to say but (and i guess im wrong) the way it was worded made it sound like he knew what a Schroeder 1212 was, as in he didnt put the more generic 2x12 term.

Unless he was talking about my pic, in that case he's right as its a 1210 but then i didnt say it was a 1212.

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='871892' date='Jun 19 2010, 04:50 PM']Well that's what i was going to say but (and i guess im wrong) the way it was worded made it sound like he knew what a Schroeder 1212 was, as in he didnt put the more generic 2x12 term.[/quote]

Drop me a pm when you are back in the uk I am in stafford and it looks the biz

skez