Why become a member? ×

Epifani UL410 S2 **SOLD***

fingerz

COLLECTED THIS MORNING***** SOLD ***** THANKS

A cab that needs no introduction. Very portable, loud cab with loads of natural bottom end.

Spec:
4x10" Speakers
HF Horn (100 watt)
4 Ohm
1000 Watt power handling
Weight (catalogue): 63 lbs, when these came out they were quoting around the 57 lb mark! Easy for a 1 person lift..

This is one of the earlier models, as it has small holes in the grill (more recent cabs have larger holes). According to lots of guys in the US this generation of earlier Series 2 cabs were lighter than the current UL410's they are producing.

It is in great condition, even the plastic corners are virtually unmarked. It's been well looked after. I bought this cab second hand as it was immaculate and I haven't put another mark on it since then.

I purchased this as a loud second cab to use instead of my old Epi 310 on the occasional large gig. My 310 still goes pretty much everywhere with me for practical reasons, and paid work is more unpredictable than ever at the moment, so reluctantly need to free up some cash . I have used it for about 5 gigs, it's silly loud. If you're looking for an Epi UL 410 you won't find one in better condition than this I'm sure.

Pics attached for your perusal.

SALE PRICE: £525.00 firm.

Collection would be ideal, from Bucks. I'm happy to bring it with me to any gigs I am doing that might be near you and meet that way. I'm very reluctant to ship/post but if that needs to happen and buyer sorts it all out I might be persuaded.

Thanks a lot,
Jo

Edited by fingerz

Thanks for PM's. I'm not really interested in trading as the idea is to free up the cash I have tied up in this.

It's a great price, so I can assume things are a bit slow at the moment for all.

Still, it's a no brainer if you're after one of these.

Yes, but alas it would be madness and pure GAS. I bet it would sound great with my F500 though. If my car wasn't off the road and due some hefty repairs then it probably would be a different story - oh, and a total lack of space too :)

[quote name='s1ater' post='868504' date='Jun 15 2010, 10:04 PM']Whereabouts are you in bucks?[/quote]

I'm in Chesham. I do travel so we could meet if it's any help. Be nice for you to try first if you are local though.

[quote name='GremlinAndy' post='868963' date='Jun 16 2010, 01:10 PM']Do you have anything planned for up north... I'm in Sheffield, but would probably take it if you can meet at least halfway.
Let me know[/quote]

I'm doing a stint up North this week actually. I'll be going as far as Loughborough area (yet to confirm exactly where) to meet with rest of guys on Friday. Also am gigging in Loughborough on Sat where I'll be able to meet early evening if that's better. Next time would be 23/24 July after that.

I'm happy to hold on to it after receiving payment if you don't want to loose out for logistical reasons. There are a few guys on here who can vouch for me. PM me your phone no if you're seriously thinking about it, probably worth a phone call!

Thanks.

[quote name='s1ater' post='868894' date='Jun 16 2010, 11:59 AM']Now that is rather weird, cause I live in chesham too[/quote]

Small world. Feel free to get in touch and come round if you're interested.

A few inquiries on at the mo - I can't say fairer than first come first serve can I ?

I'll keep an eye on here but my number is above also.

Cheers

[quote name='Clarky' post='870469' date='Jun 18 2010, 08:02 AM']wanted - but need someone to buy my Mesa cab first :)[/quote]
Well I have a buyer for my cab so please let me know if chrisdabass has nabbed your Epi or if it is still available?