Why become a member? ×

Build Diary - RIM Marseer 6 Custom

pantherairsoft

[quote name='funkypenguin' post='1007423' date='Oct 31 2010, 02:54 PM']WOW....the grain has really popped with the oil!!! how long till assembly now?[/quote]

Waxing over the next few days then assembly. Speaking of which… Electrics are already being started.

[quote name='silddx' post='1007441' date='Oct 31 2010, 03:08 PM']Although this is everything I wouldn't want to be seen with, but that's just my own personal taste, it looks incredible! It's a gorgeous bit of wood! I really wish I liked basses like this sometimes :)[/quote]

Lol. Thanks. I think! :) :lol:

[quote name='umph' post='1007981' date='Oct 31 2010, 10:56 PM']great stuff love thee gibbo style headstock[/quote]

Ooooh yes. One of my fav features. Between that and the fishtail I was sold on the design.

Edited by pantherairsoft

[quote name='gilmour' post='1010148' date='Nov 2 2010, 10:45 PM']Robbie's done you proud that looks great.

Bet you can't wait[/quote]

That's an understatement! Lol. Worth the wait though...

[quote name='4000' post='1010161' date='Nov 2 2010, 10:55 PM']Awesome! Why is it though that I keep looking at this and thinking I'd actually like a 5 string fretless... :)[/quote]

Ha. You'll be thinking about 6 strings next... Ha.

6 string unlined fretless singlecut has already been discussed... :lol:

[quote name='AndyTravis' post='1010168' date='Nov 2 2010, 11:01 PM']This looks beautiful![/quote]

Correct! :)

Oh my god I have just found the bass of my dreams...

I have to own it... Oh... Wait... :)

If you look closely at the light patch on the top horn, it looks like sunset, meeting the quilted section under it, which looks like water. This is completely by accident... But it's very cool.

Edited by pantherairsoft