Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Does this Precision look right?

It's the headstock decals on this one that don't look right to me... but I'm prepared to be proved wrong.
What do the more knowledgable members of the forum think?

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fender-precision-bass-/330430635979?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item4cef335fcb"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fender-precision-bas...=item4cef335fcb[/url]

Edited by Shambo

Seller says this:

[quote]I don't know where it was made as i bought it off of a friend... It plays well and really looks the part.[/quote]

Which doesn't exactly sound like he thinks it's the real deal.

Jon.

[quote name='OldGit' post='828724' date='May 5 2010, 05:41 PM']and he knows little about basses but is planning to get the neck oiled?
How many civilians know about neck oiling?

Avoid ..[/quote]

MB1. :rolleyes:
...And the frets cleaned!....Suspicious! :)

He has now said that he's been told it's a copy so he's setting the start price at Squier levels.

As for oiling and fret cleaning - he hasn't said he doesn't know about guitars, he's said he doesn't know about bass guitars. Subtle difference.

[quote name='tauzero' post='829805' date='May 6 2010, 04:48 PM']He has now said that he's been told it's a copy so he's setting the start price at Squier levels.

As for oiling and fret cleaning - he hasn't said he doesn't know about guitars, he's said he doesn't know about bass guitars. Subtle difference.[/quote]

Oh, all right then :)