Why become a member? ×

**SOLD**Fender Road Worn Jazz**SOLD**

OutToPlayJazz

[size=4]This lovely Road Worn Jazz is just a couple of weeks old, has no extra marks (mint condition, haha!) and comes with an unmarked Gator hard shell case. Currently strung with DR Marcus Miller Fat Beams. Lovely instrument. On sale as I want one of the new Deluxe Precisions :)

This one really nails the classic Jazz sound 200% and outplayed the current American Standard & a Marcus Miller CIJ in the shop. Fastest Jazz neck I've encountered so far & I'm used to VERY fast graphite necks!

Price should really be [b]£800[/b], but [b]£700[/b] for a quick sale. [u][b]No trades.[/b][/u]

Rich - 07545 471037
[/size]

Edited by OutToPlayJazz

Lovely looking example Rich. As you know I'm a natural / black / translucent finish sort of guy - hence the translucent burst American Standard Jazz I had from you and which continues to play well. That '60s pickup position certainly enhances the "vintage" tone. I'd love a new Deluxe Jazz, not so sure I'd be as keen on a Precision given the neck profile, and I just have a deep down and dirty thing about Jazzes at the moment! Really after one of those natural Deluxe Jazzes when the quality issues are sorted. NS

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='828278' date='May 5 2010, 11:31 AM']This lovely Road Worn Jazz is just a couple of weeks old, has no extra marks (mint condition, haha!) and comes with an unmarked Gator hard shell case. Currently strung with DR Marcus Miller Fat Beams. Lovely instrument. On sale as I want one of the new Deluxe Precisions :) This one really nails the classic Jazz sound 200% and outplayed the current American Standard & a Marcus Miller CIJ in the shop. Fastest Jazz neck I've encountered so far & I'm used to VERY fast graphite necks! Price should really be [b]£800[/b], but [b]£700[/b] for a quick sale. [u][b]No trades.[/b][/u] Rich - 07545 471037[/quote]

[quote name='essexbasscat' post='828426' date='May 5 2010, 01:44 PM']can't believe you're floggin' this already !!!!

The recent review was great and gave the impression of a good instrument.

T[/quote]

It's actually the best Jazz I've played in a long while - Just happened to play a very good new series American Deluxe Precision yesterday & the sound blew me away :)

[quote name='redstriper' post='828446' date='May 5 2010, 02:01 PM']Hi Rich,
What does it weigh ?
Thanks,
Steve.[/quote]

It's averagely light for a Jazz - I'd say about 9 pounds. Lighter than my last American Standard, which was around 9.5.

[quote name='artisan' post='828504' date='May 5 2010, 03:09 PM']you swine you OTPJ :)
i just bought one of these on saturday & paid £900.00 for it !
damn & blast :rolleyes:[/quote]

Heh! Sorry mate - But you know how good these are, don't you? I don't really want to sell it, but I'm very taken with the new Dlx P as mentioned earlier.:lol:

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='828508' date='May 5 2010, 03:10 PM']Heh! Sorry mate - But you know how good these are, don't you? I don't really want to sell it, but I'm very taken with the new Dlx P as mentioned earlier.:)[/quote]

:rolleyes:

these a fantastic basses & that's a fact,best jazz i ever played & at this price a bargain.