Why become a member? ×

ALEMBIC EPIC 5 string fretless £600

JMT3781

Hey
Im putting my Alembic epic 5 string fretless up for consideration by you fine chaps
i had it a couple of months back from giblett123, for roughly 800 quid with my trade included.
i haven't gigged the bass, think i had it just so i could say ive owned an alembic at some point in my life lol!

Fantastic sounding fretless, mahogany body and zebrano top combined with alembic pickups and eq makes for a great fretless sound
comes with gold strap locks and wide leather strap.
no case sorry

the retail on these is now a ridiculous 4-5 thousand pounds, but i really want another shuker, so i'll let this go for £600 for a quick deal

there is a dink on the very bottom and one in the headstock, but neither are overly noticeable.
ill put some photoes on when i get home tonight

PM me if interested

pick up from birmingham, or ill drive about 40 miles at the most to meet

Edited by JMT3781

[quote name='JMT3781' post='819632' date='Apr 26 2010, 04:53 PM']bump for pics, need to make a phonecall as this may already have gone, ill keep you all posted[/quote]
It is a wonderful bass, looks & feels great with a gorgeous sound (alas it was way beyond my humble technique!), it's in great condition & someone could grab themselves a very serious bargain here!

sorry, i need cash for another shuker, its pretty though, good luck

[quote name='richardrickenbacker' post='819694' date='Apr 26 2010, 05:30 PM']Ohhh if only I had some cash. Only one thing I have available for trades if you are interested in some sort of deal?

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=82350&hl=gibson+les+paul"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...gibson+les+paul[/url][/quote]

[quote name='Chris2112' post='819721' date='Apr 26 2010, 05:58 PM']Glad I got here when I did then! :lol:[/quote]

MB1. :)
...Make Sure he makes you a brew!.. if your collecting Chris!...Have you seen the size of that Nescafe! :rolleyes:

[quote name='Damo200' post='835397' date='May 12 2010, 04:09 PM']I don't understand why this bass isn't sold at that price? I'm in need of a 5 fretless and have the cash, but am a little bit reticent as to why this wasn't snapped up the day it was advertised? Sorry if I come across cynical, but I've now been twice stung by dodgy GWB35's.[/quote]
It is sold and the new owner is extremely happy - best if you read the previous couple of posts