Why become a member? ×

SHUKER ELITE BASS SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!

soggs

[quote name='artisan' post='808600' date='Apr 16 2010, 04:37 PM']holy crap !
that is gorgeous mate,i've just turned a nice shade of green.
can't bloody afford it though.
fancy swapping it for a Stingray.[/quote]
Hi, see its a two band eq, if its a pre ernieball stingray i'll have it, but i don't think so,

I know me saying this wont help you but damnit i just came close to spending my student loan on this. (however i dont think i can really justify buying it as i could probably do with using the money to buy food and also i dont think i'd do it justice. however it does look damn nice. Gold hardware, very nice.)

have a bump on me.

[quote name='ash_sak' post='808782' date='Apr 16 2010, 06:58 PM']I know me saying this wont help you but damnit i just came close to spending my student loan on this. (however i dont think i can really justify buying it as i could probably do with using the money to buy food and also i dont think i'd do it justice. however it does look damn nice. Gold hardware, very nice.)

have a bump on me.[/quote]

bump on me too absolutely lovely.

My hesitation due to job uncertainty when you had it for sale previously proved to be a wise decision as I ended up leaving work soon after and I currently need to count the pennies.

On the plus side I had 3 interviews this week and the best one has resulted in an email this morning saying that he will be in contact with me next week so if I get the job then I know what I will be celebrating with :)

[quote name='tonybassplayer' post='809307' date='Apr 17 2010, 11:58 AM']My hesitation due to job uncertainty when you had it for sale previously proved to be a wise decision as I ended up leaving work soon after and I currently need to count the pennies.

On the plus side I had 3 interviews this week and the best one has resulted in an email this morning saying that he will be in contact with me next week so if I get the job then I know what I will be celebrating with :)[/quote]
cheers hope you get the job

[quote name='molan' post='808680' date='Apr 16 2010, 05:36 PM']Great price for one of these :)

I had a 5 string for a while, very well made and the thru necks are lovely.[/quote]thankyou for the kind words i just wish more people new how nice they are,
its a hell of a bass for this money!!, cheers

[quote name='soggs' post='809466' date='Apr 17 2010, 02:53 PM']thankyou for the kind words i just wish more people new how nice they are,
its a hell of a bass for this money!!, cheers[/quote]
Bump for a fine bass at a fine price, I still miss mine & admit to being a real plank for parting with it!

[quote name='giblett123' post='810183' date='Apr 18 2010, 11:39 AM']Bump for a fine bass at a fine price, I still miss mine & admit to being a real plank for parting with it![/quote]

Was that the one you had off me? Beautiful basses and TBH I think this one looks nicer.

[quote name='bigthumb' post='810190' date='Apr 18 2010, 11:42 AM']Was that the one you had off me? Beautiful basses and TBH I think this one looks nicer.[/quote]
That's the & it was an excellent bass, I agree that this one looks nicer though, lovely grain & a slightly different shape, a real work of art, I'm guessing at his price it will probably be long gone before I can raise any cash though.