Why become a member? ×

barefaced vintage for sale(SOLD)

thestick

Barefaced Vintage up for sale!
great condition it will come with roqsolid cover,
i need to raise funds as buying a wal 5 string,
i will try to get photos asap but having problems with downloading on pc,
if you need any info check out barefaced site.
no issues with cab, they sell for £700 plus cover
looking for £550 ono
im in Reading ,Berks collection only.

SOLD(pending payment)

Edited by thestick

[quote name='Shockwave' post='779384' date='Mar 19 2010, 07:47 AM']Mmmm, having a second one of these is [i]tempting[/i]

Stack them on top of eachother horizontally with my tweetered one on top.

Lovely.[/quote]

Putting Claber's speakers next to eachother will implode the world.

However a bit later in the year when you want to sell all your gear to buy different stuff, I might give you a pittance for it.

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='779447' date='Mar 19 2010, 09:02 AM']....You can't put them on top of each other, because then you'll trigger the "combing effect"....[/quote]
You mean anyone wearing a wig will find it 100 yards away?

[quote name='Shockwave' post='779384' date='Mar 19 2010, 07:47 AM']Stack them on top of eachother horizontally with my tweetered one on top.[/quote]
Sweet Jeebus, man, I barely need my LMII's master above 9 o'clock with [i]one[/i] Vintage against a 4x12 and loud drummer.

Two Vintages... you wouldn't [i]raise[/i] the roof. You'd demolish it. I hope Alex has good public liability insurance for this sort of thing. :)

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='779447' date='Mar 19 2010, 09:02 AM']You can't put them on top of each other, because then you'll trigger the "combing effect".

[i][size=1]Blue touch-paper lit, HJ tiptoes away giggling ...[/size][/i][/quote]

Speakers are too close together for that to be much of an issue. Its the horizontal dispersion that you will spoil, it will become more directional. And Doom.