Why become a member? ×

Yes... it's ANOTHER Shuker!

Bigwan

Hi guys,

Haven't had a chance to take any pics yet, but will do tonight. Suffice to say that Jon Shuker is a genius. This thing is exactly what I wanted. Sounds awesome and plays even better.

I'm already planning number 2 - one I won't be afraid to take out of the house!

Cheers

Ian

[quote name='Bigwan' post='289665' date='Sep 23 2008, 08:41 AM']Hi guys,

Haven't had a chance to take any pics yet, but will do tonight. Suffice to say that Jon Shuker is a genius. This thing is exactly what I wanted. Sounds awesome and plays even better.

I'm already planning number 2 - one I won't be afraid to take out of the house!

Cheers

Ian[/quote]

Nice one Bigwan, can't wait to see the pics!
I feel exactly the same about taking my single cut out, which is why I commissioned what I've called my "Pub Bass"... :)

Cheers,
Eude

Firstly, apologies that these are terrible mobile phone camera pictures, but since I'm about the worst photographer on the planet that doesn't really make that much difference!

Here she is in all her LED, wenge and maple (birdseye and quilted) glory! Enjoy

[attachment=13830:23092008067.jpg][attachment=13831:23092008069.jpg][attachment=13832:23092008070.jp
g][attachment=13833:23092008071.jpg][attachment=13834:23092008072.jpg][attachment=13835:23092008075.j
pg]

Also apologies they're all the wrong way up...

Cheers for the comments guys. She is an absolute beauty.

It does growl quite a bit - as much as my wenge necked Warwick Corvette does anyway, but I can get the same sound with a lighter touch on the Shuker. Don't have to dig in as much. Can't dig in too much anyway because of the ramp, which is an absolute revelation by the way.

Jons neck finish is fantastic. The neck looks like a Warwick, but feels satin smooth. Very nice. Still trying to find my way around as it's my first sixer!