Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot V-Type 600 Valve/MOSFET Rig

Bought this bad boy off of Robbie Williams' Bass Player (hence the RW logo sprayed all over the Flight Cases ).

It's a 600 watt head with valve pre-amp and MOSFET power stage output.

As you can see in the pic's the accompanying 1048H is flightcased also.

It was manufactured in 1996 and has had a recent service.

Looking for a trade really, would like an all valve head in future so maybe part-ex either way.

If I get no interest it will be going on evil bay some time in the next few weeks.

Edited by jonnyfastfingers

[quote name='jonnyfastfingers' post='735838' date='Feb 5 2010, 09:27 AM']Bought this bad boy off of Robbie Williams' Bass Player (hence the RW logo sprayed all over the Flight Cases ).

It's a 600 watt head with valve pre-amp and MOSFET power stage output.

As you can see in the pic's the accompanying 1048H is flightcased also.

It was manufactured in 1996 and has had a recent service.

Looking for a trade really, would like an all valve head in future so maybe part-ex either way.

If I get no interest it will be going on evil bay some time in the next few weeks.

[/quote]

How much a price you looking for the whole rig?

[quote name='Hamster' post='736437' date='Feb 5 2010, 05:14 PM']Guidelines for SELLERS

5. You must state a price for your item. Anything without a price clearly stated will be subject to removal.

Word.[/quote]

Oh crap I don't know what it's worth really and was planning trade it.

What's the consensus on what it's worth?

i think the OP clearly stated that he wanted a trade for a all valve head:

[quote name='jonnyfastfingers' post='735838' date='Feb 5 2010, 09:27 AM']Looking for a trade really, would like an all valve head in future so maybe part-ex either way.[/quote]

[quote name='jonnyfastfingers' post='736552' date='Feb 5 2010, 07:04 PM']Thanks, I did state that I wanted to trade.

If anyone want to make an offer to buy the head, the cab or the whole rig please make one and I'll consider it.[/quote]

now that isn't allowed - you have to state a price ;0)

[quote name='Kyron' post='737225' date='Feb 6 2010, 02:20 PM']Hey,
I'm interested in the flight-cased Cab, but was wondering if you could give me some idea of cab impedance and power rating?- I really struggle to find info about old Trace Elliot cabs![/quote]
It's 320W, 8 ohms.

4x 80W Celestion-made, Trace Elliot-badged drivers :)

PS, to the OP: if these are still here can we have a rough price please? V interested in the head :rolleyes:

Edited by Merton

[quote name='jonnyfastfingers' post='743628' date='Feb 13 2010, 12:28 AM']Anyone fancy making me an offer before this goes on Ebay?

Any trades or offers considered.[/quote]
If you want to sell you must state a price or the ad gets pulled. You have been told twice already and loads of us have been interested to know what you want for it! Inviting offers makes this a free ebay and that's not part of the allowables i'm afraid!

[quote name='Merton' post='743690' date='Feb 13 2010, 08:01 AM']If you want to sell you must state a price or the ad gets pulled. You have been told twice already and loads of us have been interested to know what you want for it! Inviting offers makes this a free ebay and that's not part of the allowables i'm afraid![/quote]

I bought this rig complete with flightcases about six years ago for just short of £600 and haven't seen many about so the easy option for me is to put it on ebay and then it goes for what people want people think it's worth.

I guess if it came to it I'd be looking for about £200 for the cab and £400 for the amp, as that's about what I paid for it and I've since had it serviced and new pre-amp tubes fitted.

Ideally I'd like to sell the rig complete. Do people think that's a fair price or not?

[quote name='jonnyfastfingers' post='743736' date='Feb 13 2010, 09:30 AM']I bought this rig complete with flightcases about six years ago for just short of £600 and haven't seen many about so the easy option for me is to put it on ebay and then it goes for what people want people think it's worth.

I guess if it came to it I'd be looking for about £200 for the cab and £400 for the amp, as that's about what I paid for it and I've since had it serviced and new pre-amp tubes fitted.

Ideally I'd like to sell the rig complete. Do people think that's a fair price or not?[/quote]
Yep! Cheers :)