Why become a member? ×

NAFF!

xilddx

[quote name='silddx' post='722340' date='Jan 23 2010, 05:20 PM']Yeah, thanks mate, nice one. You owe me £25 for a new keyboard, unless you fancy spending an afternoon cleaning the puke off it for me. I was just about to serve dinner aswell. Swinehund![/quote]

If you want I can disguise the pukespray by airbrushing a star exploding on top of it?

You wouldn't be able to type, but then you wouldn't be able to inspire me to search for the worst examples of guitar airbrushing and therefore waste my valuable time.

PS:

[quote name='silddx' post='721204' date='Jan 22 2010, 02:14 PM']Precisely! Looks like a limited edition box of Kellogg's Cornflakes and I wouldn't be seen dead with it.[/quote]

Like this? IIRC, made for Simon Nicol of Fairport Convention. See, folkies [i]can[/i] have a sense of humour. :)

Edited by skankdelvar

[quote name='Andy Blowers' post='722380' date='Jan 23 2010, 05:56 PM']I wonder where you plug that in...[/quote]

Here

I know the guy that painted that guitar,he might even have carved it,I can't remember

What I find NAFF! is oil finished basses,singlecut basses,raked back tuners,clef inlays

I guess you guys wouldn't like my favorite bass either

I ordered a 'heavy relic' union jack PM4 from Sandberg.
I'm really pleased with the outcome and don't think it looks naff at all. Anyone who has ever seen the bass first hand have also commented positively. Horses for courses I suppose. :)

Edited by tombboy

[quote name='redzombie' post='722353' date='Jan 23 2010, 05:34 PM']Here's a monstrosity I came across earlier.

Not only a horrible looking guitar used by a crap band, but it advertises a poor excuse for beer too! [/quote]

... and somebody has drawn all over his arms. Does the man not wash :)

[quote name='Linus27' post='723076' date='Jan 24 2010, 01:27 PM']... and somebody has drawn all over his arms. Does the man not wash :)[/quote]

ROFL! :rolleyes: I think someone probably done it while he was passed-out drunk (from drinking too much free Bud). He's clearly shaking his fists in the air in anger, because he's only just realised his mates have been at him with the felt-tips :lol:

I really do think those tats fit with the guitar design and music though.

Edited by redzombie