Why become a member? ×

Well they've kicked my ass off eBay!

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='76328' date='Oct 19 2007, 08:32 AM']. New stuff for Crimbo is limited to the Gerber Nautilus, Clutch, Reactor 3 Flashlight and the tracer headlamp. Just let me know what size/type SAK you want Stew and I'll sort something out.[/quote]

My SAK was a fairly basic model - which is all I needed but my God I'm taken with that Gerber Nautilus - send me one of those and I'll love you for ever. Paypal? Cheque? Shall we pm from now on?

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='76564' date='Oct 19 2007, 03:27 PM']Have you got anymore of the Nautiluseseses?[/quote]

I've literally just sold that one to SB but I am getting some more at the back end of next week. If you don't mind waiting a few days I can reserve one for you. Just let me know but it's no sweat if you don't want one as I'd already committed to buy another couple before I was trounced off eBay! Would the plural be Nautili?

Cheers

john

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='76570' date='Oct 19 2007, 03:37 PM']I've literally just sold that one to SB but I am getting some more at the back end of next week. If you don't mind waiting a few days I can reserve one for you. Just let me know but it's no sweat if you don't want one as I'd already committed to buy another couple before I was trounced off eBay! Would the plural be Nautili?

Cheers

john[/quote]

Not sure what the plural would be...I only want one anyway!!

Happy to hang on until you get them in again

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='76574' date='Oct 19 2007, 03:41 PM']Not sure what the plural would be...I only want one anyway!!

Happy to hang on until you get them in again[/quote]

No problem, I'll PM you as soon as I pick them up.

PST in the pic is gone but I have others that are identical.

[quote name='beerdragon' post='76716' date='Oct 19 2007, 08:17 PM']Ive just bought a nut off a guy on ebay after i committed to buy i noticed he had a load of Roadie renches for sale. i hope its not the same guy that complained about you warwickhunt, :)[/quote]

I doubt it but if you do a search for Leatherman products you'll find that funnily enough the guy that I'm 99.9% certain is at the root of it, is the only one still trading, though there were about 5 of us a year or so ago... strange that all of the others are now listed as 'no longer registered users'! I have no way of contacting the others to find out what happened to them but we all got suspended (except this one guy) in the same day/week. Hey, I've been known to get it wrong occasionally but draw your own conclusions.

The latest from eBay.

They want me (nay demand) that I pay my outstanding balance, fine!

First I need to view my account so that I can see who didn't pay for goods that they have levied commission on and I need to see that the balance has been credited for the sales that they ended prematurely when they suspended me... can't appear to do that. I've sent them some polite emails clarifying that I can't possibly be expected to pay fees that I didn't acrue and they can't expect me to pay an invoice that I can't verify. We'll see what happens.

Oh and are you aware that you can't simply close an account (suspended or not). As I'm suspended I have to wait 12 mths before they will review this and then allow me to submit documentation to prove who I am THEN I can submit a closure notice which takes 6 mths to clear. The 6 mths notice is relevant and pertinent to ANYONE who wants to close an account. So they have my bank and credit card details for the next 12 mths minimum, bordering on unlawful I would say but the faceless tw*ts can get away with it as I voluntarily signed their T&C.

warwick, heres a novel idea....does your paypal account still exist and work? if so offer to sell the barsteward your existing stock at clearance prices then once paid send him a whole load a sh*te! (not actual smelly stuff) just your worst examples....tell him you've decided to give up trading these things for good!!

Oh that is mean :)

Problem is that knowing my luck he'd get a refund off PayPal!

[quote name='andy67' post='77872' date='Oct 22 2007, 08:58 PM']warwick, heres a novel idea....does your paypal account still exist and work? if so offer to sell the barsteward your existing stock at clearance prices then once paid send him a whole load a sh*te! (not actual smelly stuff) just your worst examples....tell him you've decided to give up trading these things for good!![/quote]

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='stewblack' post='82196' date='Nov 1 2007, 12:18 PM']Well I received my Nautilus today and have to say that it is an excellent looking piece o0f kit. If I'm honest a little bit of wee came out when I opened it. It's gorgeous.[/quote]

Cheers (I think) Stew, enjoy and remember the pointy bit goes away from you!

I still have a couple of these left if anyone wants one or fancies making a Crimbo pressie of one (they are new and boxed).