Why become a member? ×

Octave Deviders.

danny-79

Same style thred as ive just put up but about octave deviders this time.
As before i picked this up on fleebay pretty cheep , im happy with it in every sence but my findings are that its very limited (theres only a couple of setting on it that i find work nicely i.e theres a very fine line between getting a nice sound out of it an mushy noise??)
so again ... same question... who uses what
much thanx again Dan..

+1 for the EBS,

This is the one that always comes out with me. great tracking and warm tone, in a bomb proof box.

I also use a Micro POG, This is a digital octaver therefore the tracking is perfect even on a low E. Not as warm as the EBS though. I tend to use the POG for the octave up and the EBS for Octave down.

[quote name='bottomfeed' post='679841' date='Dec 10 2009, 03:20 AM']I use the EBS Octabass, I think it's the modern one.. (with the three way switch Lo, Mid, Hi settings....) excellent pedal!
really delivers.... & stays stable even on lower notes....
:)[/quote]

[quote name='NoirBass' post='679902' date='Dec 10 2009, 08:52 AM']+1 for the EBS,

This is the one that always comes out with me. great tracking and warm tone, in a bomb proof box.

I also use a Micro POG, This is a digital octaver therefore the tracking is perfect even on a low E. Not as warm as the EBS though. I tend to use the POG for the octave up and the EBS for Octave down.[/quote]

That is the problem that im finding with the EH, get a great sound from it on higher notes, very full, bold, etc but it makes the E string vitutualy unusable