Why become a member? ×

Yorkshire BassBash 2010

Born 2B Mild

[quote name='Al Heeley' post='779240' date='Mar 18 2010, 10:37 PM']Mikey - you planning to bring your fanned five? I'd love to see that :rolleyes:[/quote]

[quote name='Tait' post='780032' date='Mar 19 2010, 05:22 PM']definatly mate! is your shuker course bass coming?[/quote]

Yep - both will be along. Though Im having a few problems getting them set up - since moving house, I cant find me allen keys! :)

Edited by Mikey R

[quote name='simon1964' post='781940' date='Mar 21 2010, 06:58 PM']Excellent afternoon. Thanks to Born 2B Mild and Yorks5stringer for getting this off the ground. Great venue and some very very nice basses (although my head is still hurting from trying to play Jim's 9 string monster!).[/quote]

A good turnout and well organised.
Thanks guys was well worth the trip

Andy

Thanks guys for putting this one together!

[quote name='soopercrip' post='781976' date='Mar 21 2010, 07:27 PM']A good turnout and well organised.
Thanks guys was well worth the trip

Andy[/quote]

Sorry we couldnt get the tools together to look at the preamp Andy, hopefully you can get a tech to have a look?

[quote name='retroman' post='781989' date='Mar 21 2010, 07:38 PM']Thanks for organising a great event chaps. Heres to 2011 :)

Really good to put names to faces, and really enjoyed spending time with you all :lol:[/quote]

Yep - and that hollow Gibby was just awesome! Gonna have to get me a shorty mudbucker bass... :rolleyes: Also, sorry for subjecting you to my avant guard eating style. :lol: