Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn.

6stringbassist

I fancy something different.

I've had this for about 2 years, it has done more gigs than I can count, at least 100 this year, but it is in mint condition.

It comes with a custom built flightcase that's nuclear blast proof.

Features include a Walnut body core, Buckeye burl facings with matching headstock, 7 piece flame maple and wenge neck and an ebony fretboard.

34" scale, 24 frets, blue side LED's, Bartolini P4 pickups and has an Audere preamp.

Trades welcomed, the basses that I'm really interested in are as follows Status, Zon, Sei, Modulus, Alembic. Must have at least 6 strings though unless it's a Wal or a fretless Zon !

I'd love a Wal 4 or 5 string, a Zon fretless would be cool.

Fretted or fretless.

The new price for this would be at least £3500.

For a straight cash sale I'd want as close to £2200 as possible.

Edited by 6stringbassist

[quote name='lozbass' post='677300' date='Dec 7 2009, 10:30 PM']Just wow!!! Absolutely beautiful - useless to me (and I have nothing to trade), but lovely to see some images of one of the most jaw-dropping basses on the planet[/quote]

Yeah, I totally agree absolutely beautiful, but unfortunately she has a rival for my affections :).

I just bought a Zon that I'm blown away by, the tighter string spacing of 16.5mm makes it a totally different instrument to play, this is a bit wider at about 18mm.

But besides that I just fancy a change, and this is way too nice to be just sat on a stand.

Who knows, tomorrow I may decide to just keep her.

I've had a lot of interest in this.

A few people have enquired about a straight cash sale rather than a trade.

If I were to sell it I'd like as close to £2000 as possible. I know that's a lot of money, especially with the current recession and with Christmas just around the corner, but this bass is worth every penny. New you'd be looking at around £3500.

Edited by 6stringbassist

[quote name='6stringbassist' post='678240' date='Dec 8 2009, 05:58 PM']I've had a lot of interest in this.

A few people have enquired about a straight cash sale rather than a trade.

If I were to sell it I'd like as close to £2000 as possible. I know that's a lot of money, especially with the current recession and with Christmas just around the corner, but this bass is worth every penny. New you'd be looking at around £3000.[/quote]

i got a sei six headless flamboyant with new shack 18v just put in it wanna swap!!!!!!
bump for a beutiful bass

Okay, I've got a Warwick 6 string fretted (not sure the model) and Warwick 6 string fretless (proline I think) a Wilkes fretless 4 string, MIDI WX7 wind controller and synth, a cuddly toy, a book on how to invest in the stock market - I'll trade you the lot for that bass :-)

Seriously I would have jumped at this at that price (of £2k) at any other time of year but at this time of year I'm skint (unless ofcourse you do wanna trade for that lot above) :)

Good luck with the trade/sale though.

Edited by purpleblob

[quote name='arpi' post='683585' date='Dec 14 2009, 12:18 AM']Hallo, this is a very nice bass. Can you tell me the weight of it as precise as possible,

Greets Arpi[/quote]

It's about 9lbs according to my bathroom scales, not too sure how accurate they are though. It's heavier than my Zon sonus 6 but not as heavy as my Modulus Q6.

[quote name='6stringbassist' post='683662' date='Dec 14 2009, 08:18 AM']It's about 9lbs according to my bathroom scales, not too sure how accurate they are though. It's heavier than my Zon sonus 6 but not as heavy as my Modulus Q6.[/quote]

now got £400 plus my sei or my six string shuker lined fretless plus £450 lol!!!!!!
have a bump onme men
took my sei to a funk soul gig sat and i love it!!!
seis are beutiful