Why become a member? ×

BGM

Pete Academy

Like a few BC's, my subscribed BGM didn't arrive, although it was already in the shops last Thursday. Being the complainer I am, I phoned the subscriptions dept and spoke to a very nice lady named Chloe who said it was late going to press. She said she would post a copy out immediately. By yesterday there was still no subscribed copy or Chloe's posted copy. I called again and spoke to a guy who told me Chloe was away. He apologised profusely and said he would post another copy out.

Today I still haven't received the subscribed copy, but the two other copies arrived...complete with one set of Elixir Nanoweb and one set of DR High Beams.

I was gobsmacked.

Now that's what I call customer service!

I wish BGM all the best, I really do, but I've been a subscriber since day one, and it's getting increasingly frustrating seeing new copies in local shops a week before I get mine in the post. Times are hard, so I'm not bitter, I just hope they get it together soon.