Why become a member? ×

Ernie ball musicman Stingray

DaveDDF

[b]see my last few posts for more pics - looking for £700 quid or offer[/b]

Up for potential grabs is my beloved EB stingray. 2005 limited model, comes with a matching limited hardcase ( Hardcase never gigged - literally sat in my house in utterly mint condition) - I have a hiscox hardcase just for gigging.

[attachment=37113:ray.jpg]

Few dings on the body (can supply photos of these via email), it's a bass thats been played not a show piece, but condition is overall VERY good. Set up by Dave Dearnley in cardiff.

I'd rather this be used and loved by someone rather than just sitting on my guitar rack never being played which is how its been for a fair few months.
IMO the best bass I could've ever owned.

[[b]EDITed PRICE[/b] £720 with musicman case? Dunno what stuff like this goes for really. If you have a problem with it please PM not derail this :)

more than open to sensible offers in pm

No trades as I'm simply not after another bass/amp/whatever

Edited by DaveDDF

[quote name='cocco' post='666587' date='Nov 26 2009, 06:58 PM']Duuude I wanted this when you put it on SWM. What's changed your mind about the sale? Colour me interested.[/quote]

Yeah i spammed my Pedulla in response to that posting wondering on a part exchange!

[quote name='cocco' post='666587' date='Nov 26 2009, 06:58 PM']Duuude I wanted this when you put it on SWM. What's changed your mind about the sale? Colour me interested.[/quote]

Hey man, well I'm not playing bass in a band at the moment or intend to in the near future really. After DDF dissolved like, I just kind of lost interest I guess and use it maybe once a year for something like stars in their eyes @ le pub...

SO like I said, it just seems an utter shame to me that this beauty is relegated to sitting there on my guitar rack like an ornament. If you wanna try it out sometime just shout me.

[quote name='DaveDDF' post='666385' date='Nov 26 2009, 04:02 PM']£800 inc the two cases? Dunno what stuff like this goes for really. If you have a problem with it please PM not derail this :)[/quote]

HOW MUCH!!!! :rolleyes: Nah... sounds perfectly reasonable to me. It's still going to rush you well over a grand in the shops and I bet you won't find one that colour!!

• 1 month later...

Heeey. Sorry to bump on this, but the dude I was kinda holding this for has not come back to me in a ages :)

Open to offers, open to only selling with the one case, etc etc etc

I don't wanna ship internationally though if at all possible [sorry]

• 1 month later...

OK! So, the dude who I kinda keeping this for never got back in touch after repeated calls....

SO I have this up for grabs! Someone take this thing of beauty off me, and stop it just sitting in a case under my bed.....

[attachment=43814:bassss.jpg]
[attachment=43815:bassssssssss.jpg]
[attachment=43816:05.jpg]

these are the dings on the bottom of the bassss.
[attachment=43818:dings.jpg]

Hardcase has never been gigged at all! One slight tear in the tolex on this.

£700 (help me go see my girlfriend in france!) [b]or feel free to make me an offer[/b]. Open on trades of orange guitar amps, no basses sorry, as I'm out of the game :s

What can I say.. I REALLY want to get to see my girlfriend asap.

Still welcome to pm me about this bass, or for more pics as the guy cannot make it tomorrow, and I'm waiting back to hear..

Edited by DaveDDF

Hi there,

I've been through a lot of basses to find the thing that's right for me, picked up in a stingray in a shop and found the bass that was perfect for me!!

So if it's still on sale, I'm massively interested!!
I'm in the north west- manchester area.
Would I be able to make an offer?

Cheeers

:)