Why become a member? ×

Bass Direct

JackLondon

You get a nice cup of tea/coffee, a long unhassled sit down with all the top gear you could want and Mark doesnt look upset if you attempt a sensible haggle (along the lines of throw in that doohickey and I'll buy this extremely beautiful bass thats got me by the scruff of the neck right now).

You can always ask him yourself he's Poptart on here (and a more perfect moniker for him I cannot imagine :))

[quote name='51m0n' post='665944' date='Nov 26 2009, 09:30 AM']You get a nice cup of tea/coffee, a long unhassled sit down with all the top gear you could want and Mark doesnt look upset if you attempt a sensible haggle (along the lines of throw in that doohickey and I'll buy this extremely beautiful bass thats got me by the scruff of the neck right now).

You can always ask him yourself he's Poptart on here (and a more perfect moniker for him I cannot imagine :))[/quote]
That's how all purchasing experiences should be like.

[quote name='JackLondon' post='665931' date='Nov 26 2009, 09:19 AM']Hi guys,

Does anyone know if basschat members get any discount at Bass Direct ?

Cheers
Jack[/quote]

Why don't you just phone up and speak to Mark?

For only he has the correct answer :)

Poptart (Mark) often posts offers in the Affliates Market place for BC'ers:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=9603"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=9603[/url]

Go from there, be amazed at the stock and cry when you release it's all out of your means to own it all :)