Why become a member? ×

*SOLD*Squier VMJ* Needs a bit of a fix.

Josh

Purely as the title says.

What's wrong:

I've gradually changed all the original chrome hardware to black and also tried to change the pick ups to a set of Wizard 84's, but my soldering skills are sub par and as such the wiring is pretty crappy at best. And also the pick up's don't quite fit as hoped so a little room needs to made, and as such the pick guard needs a little shaving to fit as well. The tuners also are missing some screws due to some minor alignment issues, which again can be easily solved. The strap buttons could do with a longer screw.

So in short, it works, but needs a little time to correct some mistakes.

Anyways, Pics:

I bought it new about 4 months ago and the general condition is still pretty damn good, but considering what needs to be done which admittedly isn't that drastic beyond a little re-soldering and some drilling. But it is housing a badass II bridge as well as the Wizards so there is some worth there still.

I can also supply the original Duncan designed pick ups as well and original hardware.

[u]Price:[/u]

£80 collection only.

Thanks,

Josh.

Edited by Josh

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='654727' date='Nov 14 2009, 06:38 PM']No courier?[/quote]

In all honesty, I'm overdrawn and this money is going to be paying for rehearsal on Tuesday. And I have no hardcase for it or anything to send it in.