Why become a member? ×

Engagement Bass!! OH YEAH!

CHRISDABASS

• 9 months later...

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='648822' date='Nov 8 2009, 03:48 PM']Thanks :)

I'd never dream of selling that bass! ever!!

im gonna teach my kids to play it one day! lol

:rolleyes:[/quote]

It's now up for sale/trade! What are you thinking?!! :lol:

[quote name='Bilbo' post='934955' date='Aug 24 2010, 04:20 PM']I like her two fingers per fret technique as well (last photo where she is holding the neck of the bass). That'll cut out all those extraneous notes.[/quote]
Obviously learned the technique on a DB, getting reinforcement by using two fingers per note.

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='648485' date='Nov 8 2009, 02:04 AM']Hey All

:)

So me and my my other half got engaged back in summer! i bought her a very expensive engagement ring (Platinum + Diamonds) She's worth it! I couldn't be happier....................or so i thought!!!!

Tonight was our engagement party, all our family came to see us and it was getting off to a great start :rolleyes:

Then Jill (my Fiance) did a little toast to thank everyone for coming, then out of nowhere presented me with this......

[attachment=35953:DSCF0341.JPG]
[attachment=35954:DSCF0346.JPG]
[attachment=35955:DSCF0347.JPG]
[attachment=35956:DSCF0373.JPG]
[attachment=35957:DSCF0372.JPG]

as you can see by the very silly look on my face in the first pic i was absolutely stunned, excited and so, so happy!!!! :lol: :o

its an awesome and beautiful bass!! Im a very lucky man!!

:o

:P

I hope your all jealous!! lol

;)[/quote]
you lucky sod..............................................and tha bass is nice too

The sale of this bass is becoming quite controversial!

She must hate me deep down for doing this!! :) but her goal was to buy me something that i'd use on stage, so when she saw me play she could stand there all proud etc! (what a lovely woman i have ey!!) unfortunately it turns out that P basses just dont make the right sound for me! It makes sense to replace it with something i can take to every gig etc that way she's happy, im happy :rolleyes: everyone's a winner :lol: