Why become a member? ×

Get yer Ped's out!

sshorepunk

Prompted by a thread in a the for sale section, I think we need a Pedulla thread in the pron section as things things are incredibly sexy, and mighty fine basses too!

Mine is a 5 string Pentabuz, bart p/ups, had the laquer removed from the neck so it's down to the bare ebony as there was a lot of wear in it

I thought I had a photo of mine on this laptop, but I was wrong, gonna have to use a shot of it in action for now!

[attachment=34438:pedulla.jpg]

[quote name='sshorepunk' post='625831' date='Oct 14 2009, 11:20 AM']Prompted by a thread in a the for sale section, I think we need a Pedulla thread in the pron section as things things are incredibly sexy, and mighty fine basses too!

Mine is a 5 string Pentabuz, bart p/ups, had the laquer removed from the neck so it's down to the bare ebony as there was a lot of wear in it

I thought I had a photo of mine on this laptop, but I was wrong, gonna have to use a shot of it in action for now!

[attachment=34438:pedulla.jpg][/quote]
Have to agree! That's a very nice looking bass indeed....

I had to wait a while for this one to turn up, glad it did though!

Currently played on one track in my bands set, but that could change to 3 tonight, depending on how rehersal goes. I got one of the lines down for a new track on fretless and it's gonna go in right at the start of the set (no 2), so no time to change basses, so the first track of the set will be having it as well :)

T

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='626688' date='Oct 15 2009, 09:26 AM']I used to hate the shape of these things but you forget that the moment you hear one. Lovely bass Tony - wish I had one.[/quote]

I though they looked ridiculous until I saw one in the flesh/wood/whatever. Elegant is what springs to mind.

My white Sei is currently undergoing surgery so, I did the full rehersal last night on the Pedulla, sounded great, I did have a few precisions with me last night (one is detuned, hence the "few") but only used them for the tracks we are doing with a guy from the Roses.
Great sound, it really cut through!

T

• 1 year later...

Bump for this topic...
Been buying and selling a lot of basses but I'm really fond of my Pedulla's I own..
The Buzz bass is just one of the best fretless basses I have ever had... I own 2 for the moment (one of them has to go)
The Tigermaple MVP has so much punch and is so versatile.. I just love it (reminds me of my Alembic and Fodera).

and a small youtube sample I recorded this morning..

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9g9y_spv08"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9g9y_spv08[/url]

• 2 years later...