Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* G&L L2000 Tribute

Dubs

Reluctantly up for sale is this great L2000. The only reason this is up for sale is because work has been slow this month and I may need cash for a bigger rig, otherwise I'd be keeping it. These G&L basses are absolutely fantastic; 100% bona fide Stingray killers IMO. The tonal range is anything from a mellow P to a growling Musicman sound, and all that's in between. I'll stop there...the numerous reviews on here and elsewhere will give you a less biased view on how good these basses are.

It's in a fantastic condition and is virtually mint bar a couple of very minor buckle marks, and I only mention them to be fully honest. It doesn't come with a case so I'm looking for a local cash on collection from Portsmouth.

[b]NOW SOLD[/b]

If someone desperately wants this shipped then I'm happy to ship it in a hardcase at the buyers expense, i.e. the cost of the hardcase and shipping is met by the buyer. I'd guess that I can get a good new hardcase for around £50 to £60, and then shipping will be about £12.

Edited by Dubs

[quote name='budget bassist' post='624969' date='Oct 13 2009, 01:57 PM']when did you change your basschat name??!

lovely bass btw, had one of these in natural and it sounded amazing, unfortunately sounded too much like my musicman for me to want to use it! gorgeous colour :)[/quote]

Only a few days ago. I wanted a bit of anonymity with regards to randoms/employers/etc googling my name or personal email address :rolleyes:

Cheers for the bass comments. This is a very reluctant sale which is why I'm after a firm £350.

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='637129' date='Oct 26 2009, 06:07 PM']What is the nut width buddy?[/quote]

I'll measure it for you mate; I'm working late tonight so I won't be home to measure until after about half 9. The G&L website quote is as "1 3/4" (44.5mm)". Hope that helps.