Why become a member? ×

*RESOLVED* What should i do?

lemmywinks

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='620758' date='Oct 8 2009, 04:55 PM']Nice to see this resolved, and people keeping cool heads. You're like Fonzie. All of you. A veritable Eeeyy of Fonzies we've got here.[/quote]
:) No need for WHUFC to go to JJ's house and steal his pants, or whatever it was he said people do.

[quote name='lemmywinks' post='620739' date='Oct 8 2009, 04:43 PM']Money is in my account now, Jamie's kept me posted with the progress today and all is well. Bank shows £200 gone through as automated credit[/quote]

Excellent news,thank you for keeping us posted :)

And thank you Jamie for doing the right thing :rolleyes:

[quote name='WHUFC BASS' post='620188' date='Oct 8 2009, 01:14 AM']Oh, and Mrwaynepunkdude, yes I would be proud of him getting a kicking, so you can put that down in your little black note book too :) - file it under "I don't give a f***.[/quote]

And yet doing the [b]adult[/b] thing yielded the correct result.

Nice one Steve, the way you handled yourself only goes to show what a true gent you are.

Blimey! I'm a newbie and read this all the way through just now, what a great community you are. Honest and open and respectful when you disagree with someone too. Nice one guys. Why is it always the bass players that hold everything together?? :) Sorry you had this hassle, but glad it worked out and the dude paid his due + now he can move on too.
I recently got ripped off on ebay, wish I'd had the force of BC to sort it.
Keep swinging low.