Why become a member? ×

Site down?

beerdragon

[quote name='Hamster' post='608810' date='Sep 25 2009, 10:49 PM']I'll try and put an answer here soonest![/quote]

Be quick - I've just got back from a week long holiday with the poorest wifi connection known to man, the addiction to basschat is very very real in this one :)

[quote name='TheBlueFalcon' post='608859' date='Sep 25 2009, 11:34 PM']I only asked because I have an old bass that looks rather like it. I would bet that your Shuker is WAY better though!![/quote]
The Shuker is a belter, beautifully put together and plays like butter - if you come along to the SE Bass Bash you can have a play!

[quote name='TheBlueFalcon' post='608864' date='Sep 25 2009, 11:37 PM']I think it will be a while before I am at the kind of level to be involved in such things.[/quote]
Waddya talkin about - I am rubbish at bass! Its just a get together for bass-addicts! Come along ...

[quote name='timloudon' post='608867' date='Sep 25 2009, 11:38 PM']It's always the same. A thread about downtime in the site issues section has turned into a discussion about basses! Typical.[/quote]
My excuse is I have gone 5 weeks without drinking ...and have been to the pub and fallen off teh wagon