Why become a member? ×

forum names

beerdragon

As i said a boring question, when you log on to BC and click down to see who else is here or or whatever my username is almost always the first name, as i would assume it would be because i have logged on in my name. but noticed there was another basschatter before me tonight. not alphabetical, Yawn.. anyway maybe i havent logged out and theirs some kind of creep. hold on, i have no idea what i'm talking about.

[quote name='Golchen' post='600797' date='Sep 16 2009, 10:04 PM']This is the worst thread I have ever entered. Where's the door, I wanna get out ....[/quote]

Yeah man leave, this is a high tec thread, um...anyway thanks for looking. oh yeah here's the smiley. :wacko:

Edited by beerdragon

[quote name='beerdragon' post='600812' date='Sep 16 2009, 10:16 PM']Yeah man leave, this is a high tec thread, um...anyway thanks for looking. oh yeah here's the smiley. :wacko:[/quote]

I was a bit insulting there - late night and all that. What I really meant was that I couldn't get my head around what you were on about and it really didn't seem to warrant putting any effort into.

[quote name='beerdragon' post='600732' date='Sep 16 2009, 09:08 PM']As i said a boring question, when you log on to BC and click down to see who else is here or or whatever my username is almost always the first name, as i would assume it would be because i have logged on in my name. but noticed there was another basschatter before me tonight. not alphabetical, Yawn.. anyway maybe i havent logged out and theirs some kind of creep. hold on, i have no idea what i'm talking about.[/quote]
Members are listed by "last click", i.e. in the order of when they last loaded a page on the forums. Usually you're the last person (first on the list) since the time between your browser requesting the page and the server working out who the last person to click something is [i]very[/i] short. However, occasionally, someone else might load a page between your browser requesting a page and the server getting around to processing it, in which case someone else might appear before you on the list.

Anyhoo... as you were...

[quote name='~tl' post='604169' date='Sep 21 2009, 12:39 AM']Members are listed by "last click", i.e. in the order of when they last loaded a page on the forums. Usually you're the last person (first on the list) since the time between your browser requesting the page and the server working out who the last person to click something is [i]very[/i] short. However, occasionally, someone else might load a page between your browser requesting a page and the server getting around to processing it, in which case someone else might appear before you on the list.

Anyhoo... as you were...[/quote]

Sounds good to me. :)

[quote name='~tl' post='604169' date='Sep 21 2009, 12:39 AM']Members are listed by "last click", i.e. in the order of when they last loaded a page on the forums. Usually you're the last person (first on the list) since the time between your browser requesting the page and the server working out who the last person to click something is [i]very[/i] short. However, occasionally, someone else might load a page between your browser requesting a page and the server getting around to processing it, in which case someone else might appear before you on the list.

Anyhoo... as you were...[/quote]

:)

My version was shorter :rolleyes:

Edited by WarPig