Why become a member? ×

THE NUKE = 3600w HEAD!!!!!

BIG.J

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='1101767' date='Jan 25 2011, 09:31 AM']You're 16 you have been playing bass for a few years, want to start gigging, not hugely knowledgeable about brands you have a part time job and you have saved up and you walk into the shop and you can buy the most powerful amp in the world. You will buy the nuke.[/quote]

More reason why young people should listen to their elders :)

[quote name='DanOwens' post='1101978' date='Jan 25 2011, 12:25 PM']Its such a shame. This product is aimed at people who are unaware of the Behringer brand's shortcomings but who are impressed by watt numbers.

For this money, you could do so much better.

Dan[/quote]

But it's 3,600 Watts!!! :) ......and according to Bugera: "probably the most powerful bass amp in the world". That said, I dont really like Carlsberg, but their adverts make me laugh! :)

[quote name='DanOwens' post='1103897' date='Jan 26 2011, 03:54 PM']This is what every purchaser of this amp expects. I'm sorry to say, it may not actually happen.[/quote]

hmm, it does look like the Bugera, however I cant see the "Primary Power" knob on the bugera......I expect the clip is also roughly the same as the Bugeras life expectancy!!

3,600W!!!! :)

[quote name='DanOwens' post='1103897' date='Jan 26 2011, 03:54 PM']This is what every purchaser of this amp expects. I'm sorry to say, it may not actually happen.

[/quote]

That's very incorrect! He turns the amp and volumes all the way up and only then he plugs in the jack!!! It should had blown him away then!... this is the kind of blockbuster that made milions...

Bugera's guitar stuff is actually quite good, and pretty reliable. Their bass gear on the other hand, i doubt it will be, but nobody ever buys one to test it because they all know Bugera = Behringer and Behringer = Pretty sh*te, but i would not have any problems buying a Bugera 6262 Head and matching 412 for guitar if i needed it.

Liam