Why become a member? ×

Luminous Orange Fretless NOW WITH PICS

waynepunkdude

Mark my words... you will need either an affinity for wasps or a lot of fly spray, they love colours with high infra-red signatures

We once painted my little brothers race bike in the same colour and he always ended up sitting on his own (apart from the swarm of wasps) in the paddock waiting to go down to the start line

[quote name='Monz' post='584691' date='Aug 29 2009, 07:22 PM']Mark my words... you will need either an affinity for wasps or a lot of fly spray, they love colours with high infra-red signatures

We once painted my little brothers race bike in the same colour and he always ended up sitting on his own (apart from the swarm of wasps) in the paddock waiting to go down to the start line[/quote]

That's scary I hate wasps :)

This is now going to be fretted I'm buying a maple neck for it and the fretless neck is going on my Encore S/S.

[quote name='Monz' post='584691' date='Aug 29 2009, 07:22 PM']Mark my words... you will need either an affinity for wasps or a lot of fly spray, they love colours with high infra-red signatures[/quote]
Do you mean ultra violet? :)

[quote name='Daquifsta' post='582715' date='Aug 27 2009, 06:05 PM']Love the colour, and the outdoor sofa :)[/quote]

It is recomended, you can see where the grille for my 15" was painted.

[quote name='Jarhead' post='585527' date='Aug 31 2009, 01:08 AM']It actually started to hurt my eyes after looking at it for about 20 seconds. Where did you get that paint? I want to try something similar with my P.O.S Encore.

Zach[/quote]

Halfords

[quote name='steve-soar' post='587074' date='Sep 2 2009, 12:11 AM']Are you related to my drummer?
You sprayed primer on your swing.[/quote]

I have a swing?

• 2 weeks later...