Why become a member? ×

Bergantino NV610

bassmeg

NOTE - Not many of these coming up for sale

Just need to see if there is any interest for this before i commit to selling my whole rig and freeing up some cash and getting a splitable rig and new bass.

This cab is the Dogs Nuts. It dont get better than this. Nuf Said

If you can get a better speaker, i want to know about it. Thank you.

£775.

Will consider trades + cash my way, llet me know what you have to offer.

700w, 4ohm.

COMES WITH PADDED COVER

Please let me know if there is any interest.

Edited by bassmeg

[quote name='Raggy' post='551121' date='Jul 25 2009, 02:33 PM']Have a BUMP for an awesome cab.[/quote]

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='551336' date='Jul 25 2009, 07:28 PM']That's a great looking rig, and an even better looking bass!! Amazing cabs; I heard some Bergantino stuff at the Bass Gallery in May and was very impressed!

Good luck with the sale...[/quote]

[quote name='51m0n' post='551375' date='Jul 25 2009, 08:18 PM']I made a mess, sorry......[/quote]

My reply to all this is, mmm....after last nights gig i really am thinking twice about this! Although i play in pubs mostly and this is far too big really as we use a PA. But the quality of Berg stuff is probably impossible to beat. But its very expensive, i am kinda thinking of cashing in geting somthing of half the price, would i regret doing this?

• 9 months later...

[quote name='bassmeg' post='844286' date='May 21 2010, 03:53 PM']Not a sniff at this. Am i asking too much? Can anyone who has used berg stuff help me out a little here? Price revision possibly coming up.[/quote]

Does it come with the cover?

Also, probably might tempt people in, whats the shipping cost?

Cheers :)

[quote name='Musicman20' post='844446' date='May 21 2010, 06:01 PM']Does it come with the cover?

Also, probably might tempt people in, whats the shipping cost?

Cheers :)[/quote]

Thanks man, i forgot about that. It does come with cover (now edited) Will add shipping costs when i find out.

Edited by bassmeg

[quote name='bassmeg' post='844462' date='May 21 2010, 06:26 PM']Thanks man, i forgot about that. It does come with cover (now edited) Will add shipping costs when i find out.[/quote]

Sounds good. Padded cover included makes things easier. I always wanted one of these...always. It was my dream 'big cab' but I dont know if Id get to use it much :)

Whats the overall condition like of cab and cover?

Cheers (sorry Qs Qs!)

Thanks for your help guys, but after last nights gig using a newly aquired SWR750 the sound from this cab has gone to a new level. The guys in the band are begging me to keep it.
There didnt seem to be much interest anyway, so i have decided to hold on to it.

Thanks for selling this to me Dave it really was worth every penny.

:)

Edited by bassmeg

[quote name='bassmeg' post='844866' date='May 22 2010, 09:22 AM']Thanks for your help guys, but after last nights gig using a newly aquired SWR750 the sound from this cab has gone to a new level. The guys in the band are begging me to keep it.

:)[/quote]

Glad you're getting on with the SWR mate :rolleyes:

[quote name='Dubs' post='844873' date='May 22 2010, 09:27 AM']Glad you're getting on with the SWR mate :)[/quote]

And a thank you too Dubs!!

First outing last night. This oozes quality, really got to sharpen up my playing as there is no hiding with this amp.

[quote name='bassmeg' post='844866' date='May 22 2010, 09:22 AM']Thanks for your help guys, but after last nights gig using a newly aquired SWR750 the sound from this cab has gone to a new level. The guys in the band are begging me to keep it.
There didnt seem to be much interest anyway, so i have decided to hold on to it.

:)[/quote]

Just for a moment I wasconsidering last night if I wanted to have it back again. Just for a moment though. :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...