Why become a member? ×

ACG Recurve Single Cut 6 Lefty

steve-soar

Welcome to the club, Steve :) Alans basses just get better and better

[quote name='steve-soar' post='52605' date='Aug 30 2007, 07:37 AM']I feel a little sad that the bass is finished, if you know what I mean.[/quote]

Ha! Thats the first sign - its only a matter of time before your deposit goes down on the next one :huh:

[quote name='steve-soar' post='53064' date='Aug 30 2007, 11:26 PM']Cheers BM. It's hard to think that it's not a colour. I feel a new amp and cab for this. Just watching Mika on the telly, isn't he good.[/quote]
Just got home and had another look, it's one of the most beautiful bass guitars I have ever seen and it's mine. :) :huh: :huh: BTW I was a little drunk last night but I still think Mika is good.

[quote name='andyonbass' post='52860' date='Aug 30 2007, 04:30 PM']Welcome to the club, Steve :huh: Alans basses just get better and better
Ha! Thats the first sign - its only a matter of time before your deposit goes down on the next one :huh:[/quote]
The Wife was standing behind me as I was reading this, so it maybe a little while. :)