Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Post your latest pedal

MM Stingray 62

33 minutes ago, Quatschmacher said:

Not strictly my latest pedal. Have a new Source Audio one too but it’s still subject to NDA. 

IMG_9282.jpeg

You’re missing v2!

what date roughly will we find out about the new SA thing??

2 hours ago, LukeFRC said:

You’re missing v2!

what date roughly will we find out about the new SA thing??

There never was a v2 hardware (it was software only).

Not sure about the new SA as it’s not down to me, but also I wouldn’t be allowed to say, even if I did know. I do know it’s been pushed back six weeks because the selector switch batch that came in had been erroneously manufactured 180 degrees out of phase! Roger confirmed that on The Gear Page a few days ago. 

• 1 month later...

Picked one of these up recently. Gigged it last night and liked it. Pros and cons with the size - It's tiny (but packs a big punch) so takes up hardly any room, but no chance of adjusting anything on the fly unless you have the eyesight of a Peregrin Falcon. Nice little pedal though.

• Like 4

Crazy pedal day today! I've been putting wanted ads out for a T-70 for over two years (sorry for all those who've had to wade through them every month). I'm still looking for the version with the later finish and would be willing to swap pedal(s) and cash for one (including this T-70 if you're worried about not having one).

The pedal on the right is a Beetronics Royal Jelly from the Revenge of the 5th release.

CogBeetronics.thumb.jpg.db33a751613ba917a3f952c17909f7cc.jpg

• Like 3

Science Amps Mother Preamp. A collaboration between Science and EAE.

Based on their Mother amp which is loosely based on a Hiwatt but with more gain available.

this is working great infront of by TB500 V2 for some extra EQ flexibility and a little hair on channel 1, light drive on channel 2. Takes my Fuzzrocious demon perfectly for distortion too.

IMG_3241.jpeg

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, danpb said:

Based on their Mother amp which is loosely based on a Hiwatt but with more gain available.

this is working great infront of by TB500 V2 for some extra EQ flexibility and a little hair on channel 1, light drive on channel 2. Takes my Fuzzrocious demon perfectly for distortion too.

IMG_3241.jpeg

Absolutely amazing but of kit. I expect to see it on more pedalboards. The Demon looks cool too!

7 hours ago, admiralchew said:

Absolutely amazing but of kit. I expect to see it on more pedalboards. The Demon looks cool too!

Yeah the Demon was a custom order from Ryan. It's 2 demon circuits each with clean blend, then master bypass and circuit select foot switches. I originally had the regular Demon with second drive mod but had issues balancing the 2. This means i can set volume and tone as well as just drive.

12 hours ago, danpb said:

IMG_3241.jpeg

I grabbed the Mother and really like it, having a bit of a dilemma as I now have the Mother, Model feT, Capo and soon the SLO mk3. I can’t keep them all so I need to either return the Mother or sell the Capo or SLO 😭 I really love the depth and absence controls on the Mother though. Jury is still out on the B channel, amazing on guitar but I do struggle to dial it in just how I want on bass a little. 

On 12/05/2024 at 10:08, Japhet said:

Picked one of these up recently. Gigged it last night and liked it. Pros and cons with the size - It's tiny (but packs a big punch) so takes up hardly any room, but no chance of adjusting anything on the fly unless you have the eyesight of a Peregrin Falcon. Nice little pedal though.

I love the Orange Juice, so much I own 3 of them, and the Oxford (own the Joyo Oxford Sound too) that it is loosely based on, great overdrive for bass, and can get really grindy if you like.

Edited by Baloney Balderdash
  • Like 1

On 20/05/2024 at 11:40, MrDinsdale said:

I grabbed the Mother and really like it, having a bit of a dilemma as I now have the Mother, Model feT, Capo and soon the SLO mk3. I can’t keep them all so I need to either return the Mother or sell the Capo or SLO 😭 I really love the depth and absence controls on the Mother though. Jury is still out on the B channel, amazing on guitar but I do struggle to dial it in just how I want on bass a little. 

Yeah channel A really brings my amp to life but channel B seems to go from nothing up until about 11 oclock then is too much if you're just going for some light drive.

Edited by danpb
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, danpb said:

Yeah channel A really brings my amp to life but channel B seems to go from nothing up until about 11 oclock then is too much if you're just going for some light drive.

I like B once you get to around 3 o'clock though and then you get into EAE Dagger territory, 11-3 though seems like a slightly awkward area for bass. That being said, B takes other drives really well when I've played with it.

9 minutes ago, MrDinsdale said:

I like B once you get to around 3 o'clock though and then you get into EAE Dagger territory, 11-3 though seems like a slightly awkward area for bass. That being said, B takes other drives really well when I've played with it.

Agreed, at the moment i'm sitting on channel B with the gain around 10 oclock, little actual drive unless you really dig in but great tone shaping, the absence and depth controls seem more affective on this channel. then my Fuzzrocious Demon does the heavy lifting for drive.

• Like 1