Why become a member? ×

Experiences with Andy Baxter Bass

NikNik

I've spoken to Andy no numerous occasions and he's sold things for me on commission. He seems a good, honest, and friendly chap. I have spoken with other established vintage dealers and they have all spoken positively of him. 

I'd happily buy a bass from him, and indeed would love to, but I don't have the cash to do so!

• Like 1

Andy's shop has some really nice and tempting basses. They ain't cheap though. I like the very detailed and sometimes lengthy descriptions (inc. what is original, what has been replaced, weight and dates of pots, neck etc), which is crucial for buying expensive vintage basses. So, looks like a great store for buying vintage basses, but way above my pay grade 😉

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NikNik said:

One of dem Wickywacker hings,

What does that mean? When I google for wicky/wiki wacker, it only shows me a cocktail and people wearing silly straw hats.

The other hit I get is "The Wiki Wacker is a consumable item available from Luau Larry for 5 Red Beans. It temporarily increases attack damage. Also distorts screen and automatically induces dance emote when used while standing still."

🤪

4 minutes ago, Eldon Tyrell said:

What does that mean? When I google for wicky/wiki wacker, it only shows me a cocktail and people wearing silly straw hats.

The other hit I get is "The Wiki Wacker is a consumable item available from Luau Larry for 5 Red Beans. It temporarily increases attack damage. Also distorts screen and automatically induces dance emote when used while standing still."

🤪

Once known as Rickenbacker International Company.