Why become a member? ×

SORRY, ASHLEY PANGBORN WARLORD NOW SOLD

THICKSTEELS

[quote name='Brother Jones' post='483623' date='May 9 2009, 11:28 AM']Surprising that there was never any legal trouble between Ashley and John Diggins.[/quote]
I can't comment on Pangborn but its better you don't mention Bernie Goodfellow to him. :)

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='483754' date='May 9 2009, 10:15 AM']I can't comment on Pangborn but its better you don't mention Bernie Goodfellow to him. :)[/quote]

I knew John had a problem with Ashley, but why Bernie?

Bloody cheek John gettin grumpy with anyone copying a Jaydee.....

What's a Jaydee ?

Poor man's Alembic !!!!

Mark King wanted an Alembic but couldn't afford one...... soon as he was in a position to get himself a bic he dumped the Jaydee !!!

[quote name='Marcus' post='483931' date='May 9 2009, 07:01 PM']Bloody cheek John gettin grumpy with anyone copying a Jaydee.....

What's a Jaydee ?

Poor man's Alembic !!!!

Mark King wanted an Alembic but couldn't afford one...... soon as he was in a position to get himself a bic he dumped the Jaydee !!![/quote]

MB1. :)
Steady on Mark!...that'd make me Poor Twice! :rolleyes:
Mr king thought hed be getting the Alembics for Nothing!... :lol:

[quote name='marcus bell' post='483974' date='May 9 2009, 07:56 PM']the jaydee sound pissed all over the alembic sound end of...
pangborn was cool too!!!

good luck with the sale man, wish i had the money i would have it in a flash :)

x[/quote]

I admire conviction in one so young..... however I base my opinion on owning 8 Alembics and 5 Jaydees, and it is MY opinion, not a statement of fact, I do not presume to confuse my opinion with fact, nor should you.

[quote name='MB1' post='484445' date='May 10 2009, 06:17 PM']MB1. :)
Steady on Mark!...that'd make me Poor Twice! :rolleyes:
Mr king thought hed be getting the Alembics for Nothing!... :lol:[/quote]

Hey up Martin..... you've had the Real Deal, you know the score :D

Apologies to OP.....

The Pangborn in one of the only basses i've wanted to own but never have..... Livin it up, Livin it up !!!!

Edited by Marcus

[quote name='Marcus' post='484474' date='May 10 2009, 06:50 PM']Hey up Martin..... you've had the Real Deal, you know the score :rolleyes:

Apologies to OP.....

The Pangborn in one of the only basses i've wanted to own but never have..... Livin it up, Livin it up !!!![/quote]

No!.. :D ..I'm still trying to forget about the Series 2!.....You Wouldn't Let it Lie! :lol:

[quote name='marcus bell' post='483974' date='May 9 2009, 07:56 PM']the jaydee sound pissed all over the alembic sound end of...[/quote]

2 Alembics and 2 Jaydees later I'd be forced to strongly disagree.....you may prefer it but I don't.

[quote name='doctor_of_the_bass' post='488671' date='May 15 2009, 11:17 AM']Its great news for my collection but not good news for my financial situation!!! There goes my savings![/quote]

......"Should sort the gap in the fence Doc!" :rolleyes: