Why become a member? ×

AMT Slapbass pedal

TheGreek

Nasty rumours are going around that I'm not good with money. 

Well,  it's actually completely true!!

I bought this on impulse - the name makes it sound like it's something that you must have.

I haven't had a chance to try it in anger yet - neighbours upstairs just had a new baby and we all know about sleep deprivation, right.

I tried to find some info online but what I could find wasn't that helpful TBH. 

Has anyone had one? What style of music does it suit? 

What did/ do you think of this?

• Haha 1

On 09/11/2023 at 17:30, TheGreek said:

Nasty rumours are going around that I'm not good with money. 

Well,  it's actually completely true!!

I bought this on impulse - the name makes it sound like it's something that you must have.

I haven't had a chance to try it in anger yet - neighbours upstairs just had a new baby and we all know about sleep deprivation, right.

I tried to find some info online but what I could find wasn't that helpful TBH. 

Has anyone had one? What style of music does it suit? 

What did/ do you think of this?

Was that on eBay?? If so I could have been bidding against you! Glad I didn't bid now. What's it like?

1 hour ago, ahpook said:

Ah, but isn't the mystery enticing ?

It is indeed, in fact one of the main reasons I think it looks so interesting and am really curious on the report of what it does and how it sounds.

Just had a closer look, and it looks like it supposedly was part of the Russian space program too, however that is supposed to make sense. :scratch_one-s_head:

Edited by Baloney Balderdash

46 minutes ago, Baloney Balderdash said:

Just had a closer look, and it looks like it supposedly was part of the Russian space program too, however that is supposed to make sense. :scratch_one-s_head:

Hmm, it doesn't look as heavy on spheres and pipes as Russian space hardware usually does, but who knows ? Maybe it's for lunar basses?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cosmo Valdemar said:

I've played through one of these. It's an overdrive pedal. The name is baffling 😆

Yes you did, the one I mentioned above.

I’m starting to think they only ever made one as a joke and that’s what is being passed around 😆

• Haha 1