Why become a member? ×

£1550 Bravewood 58 P Bass On Hold - *SOLD*
£1550
Teesside

MM Stingray 62

I’m starting to slim down my collection a little. This is a fantastic p bass and I’m sure will not disappoint whoever buys it. Bravewood basses are totally hand crafted both bodies and necks. The weight of the bass is 8.75 lbsJohn doesn’t build to order anymore so you could wait a long time before he builds another 58. The bass is currently strung with La Bella flat wound strings and comes with a new hard case. I’m not interested in any trades If anyone has any questions please PM me.

IMG_5214.jpeg

IMG_5210.jpeg

IMG_5205.jpeg

IMG_5206.jpeg

IMG_7444.jpeg

IMG_7447.jpeg

IMG_7451.jpeg

IMG_7452.jpeg

IMG_7453.jpeg

IMG_7448.jpeg

IMG_7450.jpeg

IMG_7445.jpeg

IMG_7446.jpeg

Edited by MM Stingray 62
  • Like 22

In my opinion, the ageing applied on these basses is by far the most convincing I have seen, and they feel as good as they look to the touch. Puts Fender CS to shame, particularly the back of the neck.

You must have some spectacular basses to be considering parting with this….

8 minutes ago, GuyR said:

In my opinion, the ageing applied on these basses is by far the most convincing I have seen, and they feel as good as they look to the touch. Puts Fender CS to shame, particularly the back of the neck.

You must have some spectacular basses to be considering parting with this….

I have a few 😀

• Like 1

If I had the money I’d have this off Mick. I’ve been fortunate not only to meet him to but to play many of his basses and there isn’t a bad one amongst them. If I weren’t dealing with a big guitar purchase this would be mine!

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, MM Stingray 62 said:

To be honest I’m not sure regarding signatures. I still have 3 Bravewood basses but I’ve never taken the neck of any of them. He certainly doesn’t sign the back of the headstock.

I've not had the neck off either of mine, but I understand they have a fender-type date stamp in a period correct font and style, from the date they are built. Serial numbers on the neckplate are period correct for the date of the specification of the guitar/bass.

• MM Stingray 62 changed the title to £1550 Bravewood 58 P Bass On Hold
  • MM Stingray 62 changed the title to £1550 Bravewood 58 P Bass SOLD