Why become a member? ×

Vintage Markbass Rig. 1200w 6x10 Cab + 500w Markbass HT 503 Amp Price drop..... £450. Last chance!!! Offers?
£500
Leigh-on-Sea, Essex, UK

Leon C 2

For sale - £500 Now £450..... can’t believe this hasn’t been snapped up! Not much for a fully pro 500w rig that's built like a tank! My much loved vintage Markbass rig, comprising one 6x10 cab and HT503 500w amp. All in used but decent condition, especially considering it's age. Thunderously loud when required, with excellent tone shaping capability. Very powerful,  warm and rich bass tone. Cab comes with custom made Roqsolid cover (slight tatty but fully functional), and amp head is in a 3u flightcase. This dates back to before they went with the yellow speakers. Everything works as it should, and is just what you need to blow out the windows of the local village hall at your next rehearsal! I'm selling up loads of gear for space and the fact that I'm getting on a bit and don't need big, powerful gear any more. Obviously can't ship, but could deliver or rendezvous within 20 miles of Southend, Essex. Priced to sell quickly. PM me with any questions.

IMG_1368.JPG

IMG_1369.JPG

IMG_1371.JPG

IMG_1372.JPG

Edited by Leon C 2
  • Like 9

• Leon C 2 changed the title to Vintage Markbass Rig. 1200w 6x10 Cab + 500w Markbass HT 503 Amp
  • Leon C 2 changed the title to Vintage Markbass Rig. 1200w 6x10 Cab + 500w Markbass HT 503 Amp Price drop..... £450. Last chance!!!
  • 4 weeks later...

Actually, the cab is very light for it's size. The neodymium speakers weigh very little, and although I'm no weightlifter I can easily lift it up on my own. Additionally it has wheels on the back like and SVT cab, so it's actually easier to move around than carrying a 4x10.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Leon C 2 changed the title to Vintage Markbass Rig. 1200w 6x10 Cab + 500w Markbass HT 503 Amp Price drop..... £450. Last chance!!! Offers?