body shape   EW body
top       Cordia
back & sides   Cordia
neck        Mahogany
fretboard      Rosewood
soundhole rosette   Abalone
tuning machine   Chrome Die-cast Tuner
bridge pins   Plastic Bridge pin
strings   D'Addario® EXPPBB170-5 Coated Phosphor Bronze Acoustic 5-String, Long Scale (.045-.130 Gauge)
pickup   Fishman® Sonicore pickup
preamp   Ibanez SRTc preamp w/Chorus and Onboard tuner

Edited by 6feet7
  • Like 2

• 6feet7 changed the title to Ibanez EWB205WNE-NT 5 string electro-acoustic bass - £195
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6feet7 changed the title to Ibanez EWB205WNE-NT 5 string electro-acoustic bass - £175
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6feet7 changed the title to Ibanez EWB205WNE-NT 5 string electro-acoustic bass

I have played @Mottlefeeder's bass at a couple of bass Bashes, and these are really nice acoustic basses. In fact they are probably the only acoustic I would actually want to buy.  

Seriously tempted. I have already spent this year's gear budget, and I don't have anything I could easily sell, but still ... 🤔

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, binky_bass said:

It was... looks like the seller has put it back up to the original price. I have gone completely mental, yet...

No one wanted it at the reduced price so I put it back to the original price. 
There’s one on evil bay at the moment and the guy is wanting £400, so this is still a good deal compared to that. 
I’ll accept sensible offers though.

• 6feet7 changed the title to Ibanez EWB205WNE-NT 5 string electro-acoustic bass - Offers
51 minutes ago, 6feet7 said:

No one wanted it at the reduced price so I put it back to the original price. 
There’s one on evil bay at the moment and the guy is wanting £400, so this is still a good deal compared to that. 
I’ll accept sensible offers though.

No problem with doing that. My comment was just in response to someone else's comment about my prior comment mentioning it being 'sub £200'. 👍 

• Like 1

On 09/09/2023 at 20:40, binky_bass said:

for sub £200, it's a solid deal.

7 hours ago, Geek99 said:

But it isn’t ?

I just realised @Geek99 was saying it isn't <£200. My laugh reaction above was because I thought he was saying it's not solid-bodied. Which would have been a very clever pun. 

Apologies to @6feet7 if you thought I was being rude about your price. I'm not -  I'm still trying to justify buying it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Richard R said:

I just realised @Geek99 was saying it isn't <£200. My laugh reaction above was because I thought he was saying it's not solid-bodied. Which would have been a very clever pun. 

Apologies to @6feet7 if you thought I was being rude about your price. I'm not -  I'm still trying to justify buying it.

Actually my answer covers both depending on whether you consider me to have been factual about the price, given your statement or alternatively to have been expressing an opinion about the solidity of the deal 

yes, it was an extremely clever pun, and I meant all of it. Honest. 

Edited by Geek99
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, lee650 said:

I'm needing an acoustic bass for a new project next year, alas Sussex makes it unattainable. 

I do travel a bit so could meet up if I were somewhere near your part of the world - though just having seen where you are I’ve no plans to go near there in the foreseeable future :( 

Edited by 6feet7
  • Sad 1

• 6feet7 changed the title to Ibanez EWB205WNE-NT 5 electro-acoustic - Sold