Why become a member? ×

Spector NS2000 - £500 - Re-Listed! - *SOLD*
£500
Cardiff

woolf

Absolutely superb Spector NS2000 in excellent condition, no dings or scrapes, only very light swirling on the body under bright light.

There’s really nothing to fault on this bass, notes ring clear and evenly across all strings and the entire range of the instrument.

Weight is 4.2kg

All hardware inc truss rod working properly, preamp / controls also functioning normally.

Comes with a well used SKB ABS style case. I have a box and packaging so this can be made secure for shipping, which will cost £25 in the UK (uninsured). Happy to discuss other shipping options of course.

Additional note: After withdrawing this bass last year, I upgraded the bass with gold Gotoh tuners, gold bridge and Euro knobs (for

more of a proper NS vibe). See additional pics further down the thread. If the buyer wishes to keep all of these, then the price will be £600 and I will include the original black hardwear too. Otherwise, I will return the bass to stock (as pictured) and sell for £500.

Trial / collection also welcome in Cardiff.

IMG_3371.jpeg

IMG_3372.jpeg

IMG_3373.jpeg

IMG_3375.jpeg

IMG_3376.jpeg

IMG_3374.jpeg

Edited by woolf
Re listed!
  • Like 9

@Billy Apple once said to me "If you see a neck through Spector...buy it"

I took his advice and bought two. Then, stupidly, I sold them both. 

Anybody who has (ha!! That defied the apostrophe police!!) had one will know that you get a lot of bass for your money here.

GLWTS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WHUFC BASS said:

I had a 5-string version of this bass and stupidly sold it. Big regret but I now have a 5-string Euro so all is not lost. I have to say though, build quality is similar and the sound out of these is superb. 

Agreed - great basses.  Passive pickups in these but if you swap them out for active EMG's you are very close to a Euro.

• 3 weeks later...
  • woolf changed the title to Spector NS2000 - £500 - Re-Listed!
  • gary mac unlocked this topic
  • woolf changed the title to Spector NS2000 - £500 - Re-Listed! SOLD