Why become a member? ×

Music Man StingRay 3EQ SLO Special. Stealth Firemist Purple. Mint. £1400.00 - *SOLD*
£1200
Eastleigh, nr Southampton

Max Normal

Sorry, I made a mistake on the price and I can't edit it. It's £1400.00.

3EQ

Straplocks

Stealth hardware

Rosewood board

This bass was made as a special order in 2018. As soon as it was delivered I joined a band that needed a 5-string so it never really got played. As a result, it's still in as-new mint condition, not a mark on it.

It has a Hipshot D-tuner fitted and comes with a Music Man hard case.

For those not in the know, the SLO special has a narrower nut, similar to a Jazz Bass or Sterling, and they are reasonably rare.

Only selling because I can't play at the moment due to a damaged wrist joint from a motorcycle accident, and it might be a year or two until I can get a joint replacement.

I have feedback on here, please feel free to check it out.

Obviously, no trades, and I would prefer to sit you in front of an amp with a nice cup of tea if you'd like to collect it, but meetups are available and we can discuss couriers at extra cost.

IMG_2123.JPG

IMG_2124.JPG

IMG_2125.JPG

IMG_2126.JPG

IMG_2127.JPG

IMG_2128.JPG

Edited by Max Normal
  • Like 18

• Max Normal changed the title to Music Man StingRay 3EQ SLO Special. Stealth Firemist Purple. Mint. £1400.00
  • Max Normal changed the title to SOLD - Music Man StingRay 3EQ SLO Special. Stealth Firemist Purple. Mint. £1400.00