Why become a member? ×

What would You choose ?

nilorius

6 minutes ago, tauzero said:

They don't make headless neck-through basses, and I think it's unlikely that they'd do one just for me.

Then i think You should get an Ibanez gift card. The question was between jazz bass and precision.

Edited by nilorius

3 minutes ago, Wally Gogg said:

Alright , I'll give it a go . I'm not too familiar with their options but ...... White ash body with a wax finish  , 66 slab with no contours , maple neck and fingerboard , unlined fretless , Hipshot tuners . 

You are the first one, congrats !!!!

32” scale P bass, with added J pickup. Passive VBT. Lightweight slab body (not really bothered what wood, so let’s say alder or swamp ash) with black nitro finish, roasted maple neck and ‘board, satin finish. Hipshot, lightweight lollipop tuners and quick release bridge.

Edited by ezbass
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ezbass said:

32” scale P bass, with added J pickup. Passive VBT. Lightweight slab body (not really bothered what wood, so let’s say alder or swamp ash) with black nitro finish, roasted maple neck and ‘board, satin finish. Hipshot, lightweight lollipop tuners and quick release bridge.

pickups ???

Dinky J ash body in translucent emerald green stain, gloss finish, 24 fret roasted maple oil and wax finished neck with banjo frets, no fretboard dots, 2 G&L L-series MFD pickups with L2000 electronics modded to have a blend control instead of the pickup selector and no active/passive switch, those pickups do just fine as passive.

• Like 3

Hmmmm, for me it would be based on a pre-'65 Precision body , with nickel hardware.  Finish would be a thin nitro in seafoam green, with a mint green scratchplate and a maple neck with spaghetti logo and truss rod adjustment at the head end.  Pickups would be Bareknuckle '58 Split Coils.  The E string would have a Hipshot BT7.  It would come in a hard case covered with faux-alligator skin and lined in white velvet.  Case candy would include a strap that matched the case.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jackroadkill said:

Hmmmm, for me it would be based on a pre-'65 Precision body , with nickel hardware.  Finish would be a thin nitro in seafoam green, with a mint green scratchplate and a maple neck with spaghetti logo and truss rod adjustment at the head end.  Pickups would be Bareknuckle '58 Split Coils.  The E string would have a Hipshot BT7.  It would come in a hard case covered with faux-alligator skin and lined in white velvet.  Case candy would include a strap that matched the case.

Ooh I'll have one of those alligator skin cases for mine too please...( tho lining in green ) 

• Like 1